Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    "I can't mention the name of the devil archduke, otherwise he will be heard by his apostles in the world."

    As if he had finally caught a little opportunity to have a common language with the witch, Lu Qian didn't even ask, and Stern did it without authorization. He continued, "But the lord and her brother have suffered from this curse for many years, and so far, even the great magus of the palace can't solve it, so they can only let it get worse."

    Stern's original intention was to persuade the witch Qian Qian . Don't get involved in it, don't even have the slightest curiosity, other students have heated discussions, and it has nothing to do with him being driven to death by curiosity, but the witch who pointed the key truth as soon as he opened his mouth made him very worried." How did you guess it has something to do with the devil's curse?"

    Lucy's focus was on another place, "love?"

    - who wants love? Whose love does he want? ? ?

    Devils are not kind fairy godmothers, they will give pumpkin carriages and beautiful dresses for nothing. They are more evil than devils, more cruel than dragons, more cunning than humans, and all their actions are out of self-interest.

    Lu Qian asked the system, "The way to unravel the curse of the devil archduke is that when someone who is cursed is deeply in love with and has true love, they will be able to regain their freedom, right?"     "You What kind of dreams are you thinking about!" The system was amused, "How could the devil do such kind of charity that harms others and not oneself? Seeing others' happiness is the most painful thing for them!" This kind of common sense is even a three-year-old orc Understand.     Of course, what Archduke Devil wants is his wife's love, which is the meaning of his life and his only remaining desire.     But since the goddess is dead, this not greedy desire has become an empty talk of extravagance.     Even if her last breath in the Farland Continent is deposited in the system, it will not help. Because it hides in the heart of this little witch all day long, so that the other party will definitely not find it.     It’s okay to say that it’s a matter of stealing a life, and it’s okay to take care of it for a long time. I usually raise cubs to accompany you to chat. The system’s small life is so comfortable, how could it possibly go into the trap!

    Stern told the witch the same answer, "I don't think anyone can give the 'love' that the archduke wants."

    Now the source of the curse has been solved, but why is Serkila being cursed, and how she How the curse made her still wonder about Ahild's madness - wait a minute!

    Lu Qian's eyes widened in vain, "Ahild is Sakira's..."

    "Well, he is the adult's half-brother," the love-minded red-haired knight did not think that he was so kind and pure , a girl with a gentle and lovely personality will spread the secrets of the royal family everywhere, so he answered quickly and decisively, "After being cursed by the devil, men will become 'monsters'; while women, they will become chasing 'monsters' The 'hunter'."

    "A hunter chasing monsters?"

    "The devil has always been fond of making people close to each other kill each other, so don't go near anything related to him, it will definitely make you unfortunate."

    " ..." The witch took a deep breath, she really knew a lot of great secrets today.

    "Thank you for your sincere warning," she said to the red-haired knight, "I just made a random guess, and swear by the heart of a witch, I won't tell anyone these whispers."