Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Lu Qian got up early in the morning under the urging of the system.

    The little monster she used as a pillow disappeared, probably drank the medicine prescribed by the doctor yesterday, and slipped away after the fever subsided.

    But just in case, the witch still pressed her stomach to see if it was bulging, checked the teeth for blood and black hairs, and found that there was no problem, and she was relieved.

    "Go wash your face and brush your teeth!" The system has always been very useful as an alarm clock. "Today is a fire day, you have two classes in the morning, and one is a compulsory outdoor mechanical claw practice, Dean Jin's class, If you don't want to be punished, go to the line to get your paws early!"

    "!!!"

    Lu Qian, who almost overslept, felt her scalp tighten, and she immediately acted - the witches among the four deans of Bilaso liked Teacher Lao the most. The person who is most afraid is the dean Jin of the Alchemy Academy. She has a frosty personality and has always been very strict and fierce to students. Lu Qian never dared to be late for her class.

    Last night, I took the little monster to see the doctor. Under the intimidation of the system, she was afraid that she might have tooth decay or diabetes. In the end, she went to the dentist. There was no problem with her teeth. She also did other physical examinations by the way. Surprisingly, she has grown taller and has a much healthier body fat percentage.

    The witch, who was less than one meter six, was like a cat. She walked lightly, and it was difficult to leave footprints when she stepped on the forest ground with bare feet. Hawkes once lifted her up with one hand.

    But recently, she was fed by people from all walks of life, eating and drinking, and often eating meat in the cafeteria with the copper coins she earned. She used to wear a loose potions robe that could slightly prop up her shoulders, and her face changed obviously. Much rosier.

    In the mirror, the witch combed her long hair, which had been rough and curled into a clump - this was the magic mirror she often used to practice expressions. How she smiles at others.

    "Don't tie a high ponytail, just wrap it loosely," said the mirror.

    Lucy did as she did.

    She took out a silver headband to tie her hair, which she bought casually when they were choosing a gift box for Ahild and the others.

    Looking at the black-haired girl in the mirror, she has milky white skin that is so soft that she can almost pinch water, rose-like pouty lips, and a fat baby face that makes people want to pinch. Well, the mirror praised, "I think you look extraordinarily beautiful today."

    "Thank you." The

    witch put on a jet-black hood, and put on the beautiful light-colored robe she bought. She also recently bought a pair of small round-toed leather shoes. Great for new gowns.

    The system urged her again, "Go to school! Hurry up!! Hurry up!!!"

    "Oh!"

    Lu Qian hurriedly got on the broom.

    I hurried to school and passed the early morning reading, but Ahilde didn't come unexpectedly. The prince doesn't come to school every day. The same goes for his bodyguard Hawks, so Lucy and Robbie sat together and ate breakfast alone. A few carrots.

    "Lord Qianqian, let's compete who can eat faster!" The little rabbit suggested to the boring breakfast routine, "Whoever wins the mechanical claw class will be the first to show the operation to Dean Jin!"

    "... "Then this must not be lost, shame can be a while sooner!

    Lu Qian nodded, she took off her hood and rolled up her sleeves, "I won't let you."

    One of the characteristics of the witch is that she eats fast and deliciously, she doesn't seem to find anything difficult It was like eating; it was really interesting to watch her eat, even Doug Xiao in the front row of them turned his head and leaned over, holding a piece of raw bone in his hand, he ate and gnawed, watching with relish.

    The cat boy sitting behind Robbie was very excited and said that he wanted to take a photo with the witch who was eating carrots. The system suddenly realized that the host seemed to be surrounded by her favorite furry classmates.

    System: "..."

    No wonder she's been having fun lately, brushing her teeth in the morning and jumping up and down. The system thinks, she doesn't seem to need a magic mirror to teach her, and she's smiling more and more, even to the point of showing the two little ones. Tiger teeth.

    But soon, Dean Jin's outdoor robotic claw practice class made these children unable to enjoy themselves.

    "It's going to be the Big Four College Tournament soon. You are so slack, do you want to embarrass your own department for the first time?!" The

    Big Four College Tournament is held in the middle of each semester. As the name suggests, it is the four colleges of Bilaso , magic, potion, alchemy and martial arts will compete with each other, and activities with the characteristics of the department will be held to compete.

    As the date is getting closer, Lu Qian can occasionally see the warm-up promotion. Today, there are ribbons and balloons fluttering around the school, but she has never been interested in such crowded activities. If Robbie and Ahield If she competes, she will buy magic popcorn and sit in the audience to cheer them on.

    She was scolded by the purple-haired and purple-eyed little loli teacher who was riding on the back of an alchemy mechanical tiger. The students who came to the class were all frustrated, especially the witch who couldn't keep up with her brain. Paws, happened to bump into Serkila who was lazily cleaning the corridor.

    The punished cleaning of the campus is very large. The witch seems to be able to see her and the West Wing busy working in any corner recently. Lu Qian took the initiative to say hello to her, "Do you need my help?"

    She can use The broom helped sweep the floor, her broom could do anything, "only fifty silver coins."

    Serkila, who was about to refuse the help of kind and kind-hearted people, "..." ——I have

    n't seen her for a few days, she was originally innocent and lovely The little witch turned out to be a philistine businessman with an eye for money! It's really sad for those who hear it and tears for those who hear it!

    "No need, I have a servant," Lu Qian noticed that there was an unfamiliar tall man standing beside the girl with silver hair and waist.

    He has extra prominent crimson hair and wears a dark imperial uniform of abstinence, with wide shoulders, narrow waist and long legs.

    He is an adult knight with a handsome face. His tall body and indifferent expression all give people a cold sense of oppression.

    "This is Stern," Sergeira said casually when she saw Lu Qian's curiosity, "because I got into trouble, my family sent someone to watch me. He is my squire."

    Yinlong ordered, "Hello . , this is my favorite classmate, go and say hello to her politely."

    "Yes." Stern threw away the cleaning supplies in his hand, walked to the witch and knelt down.

    The tall and handsome red-haired man knelt down on one knee, held her hand lightly, and gave a kiss and salute, "Hello."

    His voice was low and pleasant, and his gentle and polite confession made one's heart throb.

    "Under Stern Srivierwach," he said, "it's a pleasure to meet you, Lord Witch."

    The author has something to say:

    The character of the second male is love at first sight for the Witch.