𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 || 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬

"𝐈𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐢𝐭, 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐝"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

July 20th
6:18am
Orlando, FL

A soft grunt leaves her lips as she placed the last box in the trunk of her car, hearing the sound of shuffling behind her Brooklyn looked over her shoulder.

"Move, move" The short darker skin girl pleads with bags clinging to her arms.

With one swoop, she empty her arms of the heavy materials and placed them into the same trunk that held their other things.

"Is that it?" Brooklyn questioned, holding the door, getting ready to close it.

"Yeah, that's everything" Imani shrugs away tiredly and begins heading towards the passenger side of the car. (E-mon-e)

Brooklyn watched as Imani hopped in the car and quickly closed the door. She smiled while shaking her head.

They'd been up since three in the morning packing for their brand-new apartment so, of course, they were exhausted.

They were so excited, shopping for new furniture that they'd forgotten to pack and had to do it at the last minute.

Lazily, Brooklyn enters the car along with Imani who was already passed out in the seat next to her.

Letting out one more yawn, Brooklynfocused her eyes on the road and started her car before slowly pulling out of the lot of their old dormitory and began heading to their new place.

-

Hitting her right blinker, Brook waited for traffic to clear so she could turn. She peeked over to Imani, seeing that she was still asleep.

"Imani" She twisted her eyes back on the road and turned, seeing that was clear "Wake up we're here"

She parked the car and faced her best friend, finally waking her up. "We here girl, let's go" She shook the girl, trying to get her up.

Mani's eyes fluttered open as she stretched out her arms while looking around.

Once she fully woke up, They hopped out of the car and began unpacking.

With their first load in their hands, the two girls head through the lobby of the apartment building and onto the elevator.

"This shit so nice" Imani said looking around the luxurious area in awe before the elevator doors closed and they began going up.