𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 || 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟕𝐭𝐡
𝟔:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐋

Sitting on the sink with Duke standing between her legs and his hands resting on hair waist as she help dry out his hair.

His eyes were glued onto her while she was so focused on his hair.

After that day with her parents, Duke and Brooklyn decided to spend time to themselves. They felt like there were too many people trying to hurt their relationship.

Between her parents and Pooh, it was too much

Speaking of, Brooklyn has been ignoring calls from her parents calls since that day, she had nothing to say to either of them, it was the first time she wasn't running to their aid.

Looking next to her Brooklyn grabbed the hair oil she bought for him and poured some in her hand before massaging it in his head.

He shuts his eyes feeling the comfort from her hands, she made his body feel light like he was floating.

She smiled finding his reaction cute.

Taking her hands out his hair, Duke opened his eyes again, watching as she looked around the sink for the brush she just had.

"Here" He handed her the brush that he's been holding for a while, guess she forgot she told him to hold it.

"Thank you" She looked back up at him, causing the butterflies in his stomach go crazy.

He didn't even know he could get butterflies. "You so sweet" He said making her smile "How did i get you"

Brooklyn shrugged while keeping her focus on his hair. "I don't know, because you were very rude when we first met"

"No i wasn't" He argued

She glanced at him shaking her head. "Your delusional" she mumbled making him laugh.

"Listen ma" She hummed as a response waiting for him to continue. "We should take a trip, to get away from all the shit in the city."

Stopping everything she was doing, Brooklyn sat down the brush since his words gained her full attention.

"A trip? Where?" He shrugged.