𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 7th
3:45 pm
Orlando, FL

With each step echoes in the empty warehouse, bouncing off the walls and making his presence known to the other men who stood farther back in the abandoned building.

They all looked up seeing as he approach them with his hand reaching for the blunt that hid behind his ear and lit it with the light blue lighter in his other hand.

He puffed on it letting the drug circle around his system before handing it over to Rocky as soon as he neared the group.

"You always fuckin late" Orlando laughed taking the blunt from Rocky.

Duke only shrugged his shoulders while placing his hands in his pocket. "Yall always wait"

"Ion like this nigga" Slim shook his head. "Always got some smart shit to say"

Rocky smacked his lip "He lying. He know that's his boyfriend"

Everyone but Slim and Duke burst into laughter. Duke shook his head and push past them going to the door they were standing in front of.

"Yall nigga gay" Slim sighed as they all followed behind Duke.

Pushing open the door revealing the "workshop" where all the illegal money they made, went through the cleaning process, so they could spend it on anything they wanted.

The group of men walked through inspecting as the workers did their job, but that wasn't the reason they were there.

Making it to the middle of the room where they met up with a tall light-skinned man with long black locs and features similar to Zaire's

He smiles as he walks forward with his hand out, dabbing up Duke.

"Wassup boss man" he pushes out the hug before turning to the group. "And erbody else."

"This nigga green ass hell," Zaire said joining in.

"Man, he basically just said fuck us" Rock smiled walking up to Leo and dabbing him up.

"Yea, yea, I miss y'all pussy ass niggas more" Leo laughed as each of the men came up one by one, to greet their friend.

"How was Detroit treating you?" slim spoke folding his arms.