𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐁𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧

"𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐥𝐲𝐧 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧."

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟔𝐭𝐡
𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐩𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋

With her legs spread across his legs, almost in his lap completely, Brooklyn laid her head on his shoulder as the movie played softly in the background while they talked and laughed with each other, forgetting it was even playing.

Reaching over to the glass table, Brooklyn grabbed her glass of wine and brought it to her lips. "No, you were a hoe, just admit it" She smiled before sipping the red liquid from the glass.

Duke rolled his eyes. He was explaining his past flings to her, since everyone was in her ear about other girls and how they were mad that she was the one he settled with, He didn't want any misunderstanding to arise between them.

"I was a teenager with freedom" His hands gently dragged over her bare thigh.

"Yeah okay let's say that" She laughed feeling a bit wine drunk. "I just hope none of your hoes try to fight me, cause not gon lie I can't fight" She chuckled.

"I'll kill all them hoes if they try to touch you" She just shook her head knowing he was dead serious.

"Yeah, let's not do that" She leaned forward leaving a peak on his lip before getting off the couch.

He ran his tongue over his lip tasting the wine that lingered from her lips and watched as she made her way into the kitchen to pour herself more wine.

He couldn't help but to stare at her, so was standing there looking beautiful in his hoodie that was way to big for her and in a pair of black panties that showed off her ass.

Sometimes it hard for him believe that he was stuck on someone this bad, to the point where he couldn't image his life without her. She was the only one for him.

"You okay baby?" She asked noticing he was spacing out.

He looked up noticing she was now walking around the couch with her glass filled again, He pulled his lip between his teeth before grabbing her waist and guiding her onto his lap.

"Yeah, I'm good ma" he said as she straddled him.

"Alright good I have another question" She sipped her wine, as she got comfortable on him.

"Shoot"

"Have you fucked with June or those other two girls?" He threw his head back as his whole face turned up.

"Fuck no, I wouldn't have you hanging around no hoe I use to fuck around with" He said feeling a little offended that she would think he would do something like that.