𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐑𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥

"𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐬𝐨 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 25th
2:22 pm
Orlando, F𝐋

"Yeah, I wanna officially take you on a date," he said making her smile.

"Where are we going," she asked feeling her curiosity getting the best of her.

"Why would I tell you" He kissed her neck and slowly trailed down until he reached her bare chest. "That would spoil the surprise"

Rolling her eyes she let her body falls onto him. Once their body connected, he wrapped his arms around her.

"If we do this, we gotta take us seriously" she mumbled.

"I know" He breathed out as he just stared at the ceiling.

They both had worries about Matthew and Imani and how they would feel. And even though they knew that they were grown ass fuck and they could do anything they felt like doing, it was just that they didn't wanna lose a friendship in the process.

He gently caressed her skin with his fingers, loving the feeling of her skin on his own. "Let's just keep it a secret until we know if this is what we want"

She said making him stop and look at her. "I already know what I want." She looked up at him with her head still planted on his chest " I want you, but just let me know if you're having doubts."

"I'm not" she quickly defended herself. "I wanna be with you Gio, nobody but you" she confessed lifting from his chest so she could see his face better as they spoke.

"But" He added knowing that was coming up next.

"I'm just scared"

"Of what?" Curly her lips in Brooklyn shook her basically saying never mind. " Talk to me" he placed his hand back on her waist, keeping her from getting up.

"What if you a Matty fall out"

"Let me worry bout him" He leaned up, cupping her face in his hand "But for now it's just you and me, okay"

"Okay" she smiled before leaning in and kissing him again

Placing her hand on his shoulder she pushed herself away to look back at him with a smile "Where you going?" he asked watching as the slid from his grip and crawled to the side of the bed where her clothes were laid out.