𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 || 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

"𝐈𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 25th
1:30 pm
Orlando, F𝐋

Letting out a yawn as she pulled into the lot of her apartment building. She was glad that she finally made it back home and that drive had finally come to an end.

She lean back in her seat after shutting off her car, picking up her phone she went through her notifications to see if anyone texted her and it was just Matty asking if she made it home safe.

But his number wasn't the one she was looking for. She haven't spoken to him since yesterday morning and it began making her anxious.

Going to his contact, she bit her lip as her thump hovered over the letters. She didn't wanna text at first but at the same time, she missed him.

Turning off her phone she shoves it into her pocket before reaching in the back of her car, grabbing her bag that carried her clothes from last night.

After the dinner, Brooklyn ended up staying over at Matthew's house with Kimberly and Morgan.

She had a good time, they played board games and watched movies until Morgan needed to go to bed, and she also had the chance to get to know Kim more.

She told Brooklyn about her being a stripper and explain it since it was her first time hearing about it last night.

And after hearing her story it made Brooklyn realize why Matthew was so upset at Marcus.

With her keys hanging on her finger and a black duffle strapped across her body, she walked away from the car and across the lot and to the building.

She stopped seeing a black Royce parked right in front of the entrance. The tinted windows didn't allow her to see inside so she decided to keep walking since she didn't recognize the vehicle.

But something told her to check Gio's location. She smiled to herself as she turned around, and walked back out the doors and to his side of the car.

She knocked a few times and there was also a delay when he rolled the window down. His low and puffy eyes closed as he yawned and did a quick stretch.

"You coming up," She asked him as he reached over and grabbed his phone from the seat next to him.

Nodding his head, he slowly opened his door causing Brooklyn to step over and out his way. She watched as he rolled his window up and locked his door before closing it.