𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐈𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐬 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

𝐇𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐬𝐨𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭, 𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐭

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 22𝐧𝐝
7:18 am
Orlando, FL

With the black towel wrapped around his waist, he exited his personal bathroom with the steaming mist from his shower following him out.

He walked into his closet, turning on the light as he searched through looking for something quick and simple to put on.

He paused at the sound of someone knocking at his door "Yo" He spoke while going back to what he was doing.

Angel walked in closing the door behind him before jumping on his brother's bed. "Who's that girl," He asked watching Duke close the closet door, putting some space between them.

"Is she yo girl?" He laughed looking around the room until his eyes landed on the rolling tray and on top were three blunts that were already rolled.

Duke ignored the question and slipped on a white tee shirt. "What do you want"

"I need you to put me in school" He put the blunt in his mouth as he pats his pockets down looking for a lighter.

"Where you wanna go?" He walked around the closet looking for some shoes to wear.

"I don't know yet, but somewhere with a good team"

He was mad that he had to change schools during his junior year. He was known where he was and for him to move to a different city was a big change, but he couldn't stay with his dad anymore.

"Angel if I let you live with me, I need to know you not gon be playing and that you gon take care of your responsibilities." He said knowing one mess up from him could send him back with his dad like last time. "All you need to worry about right now is school and Basketball."

"Alright, I got it" Angel mumbled.

"Okay then, figure out which school you wanna attend then let me know" He walked out and immediately caught an attitude. "Yeah you gotta get out"

Angel laughed rolling over on his stomach and pushing off the bed. He tried handing the blunt he'd already smoked.

Duke ignored him and went to his dresser to finish getting ready. Angel snuck out and began going down the stairs and into the kitchen where Brooklyn was eating a bowl of cereal.