𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 || 𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐈𝐭 𝐆𝐨

"𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐨 𝐩𝐮𝐬𝐬𝐲 𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 30th
8:00 𝐚𝐦
Orlando, FL

Sweat dripped down his skin as he hit the heavy bag, with the encouragement of Orlando who helped hold it in place.

"So are you coming to Leo's party tonight?" He asked moving his head from behind the bag to face the man in front of him.

"Ion know" He responded in between punches. "I have something to do later"

Orlando just shook his head knowing he always end up coming later in the night. "It's Leo's birthday"

Duke stopped punching the bag and grabbed it, to stop the momentum. Taking heavy breaths he began unwrapping the white bandages off his knuckles.

"Ok?" He huffed before walking away towards the bench. He grabbed the water jug next to him and popped open the top, taking big sips from it.

Orlando shook his head "You're a bad friend, you know that" he joked.

"I thought I was doing a good job" he closed the top back after downing half the water. "I mean, who's been taking care of Rocky while he's on lockdown"

He said referring to the fact that after he's been released from the hospital, he's been under watch by the feds, he had to stay low and not do anything that could get him caught up.

Meaning he wasn't making as much money.

"Whatever you say" Orlando chuckles as he looked up, hearing the doors to the gym open up, and in walks Brooklyn.

She wore dark blue low-waisted jeans with a brown sleeveless crop top and opened-toe slides that showed off her acrylic French tip-toe nails.

Her long bone straight ponytail swung behind her as she approached the two men with a bag in her hand.

"Good morning y'all" She smiled as she stops right in between the two.

"Morning, bam bam" He smiled knowing she hated being called that.

"Mmcht, what did I say about calling me that" She raised her hand, bucking at him causing him to flinch while laughing.