𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐬

"𝐈 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 23𝐧𝐝
1:15 am
Orlando, F𝐋

Laying in the bed sleep, Brooklyn stretched across the bed Giovanni put her in for her stay
there. The room was quiet and dark until the sound of her phone going off, it slowly began waking her up.

She sir awhile before letting out a groan as she turned to grab her phone off the bedside table.

"Hello?" She sniffed answering the FaceTime.

She squinted her eyes, not being to take the brightness on her phone.

"Hello, can you hear me?" Imani yelled over the music through the phone.

"Yes I can hear you, now what" Brooklyn sigh, feeling a bit irritable after being woken up.

"Girl I've been calling and texting you all fuckin day," She began cursing her out. "I miss my best fuckin Friend"

Brooklyn laughed while unplugging her phone and sitting up on the bed. "Imani are you drunk"

"Drunk as fuck, so I called you cause I only seen you earlier before my brother took you away again"

" I apologize, now I feel like a deadbeat" she joked

"As you should." Imani laughed "so be on yo way, and don't even say no" Brooklyn groaned

She didn't really feel like going out tonight, but she did miss being out with her bestie.

"I didn't drive my—Leo on the phone with Duke right now so get dress and if you don't come I'm pulling up, you only five minutes away" Imani kisses the phone not even giving Brooklyn the chance to respond before hanging up.

She just rolled her eyes before throwing her phone on the bed and tossing the cover off her body and getting off the bed letting her black socks hit the floor as she made her way out the room and across the hall to Giovanni's room.

"Come in" He responded to the sound of light tapping on his door.

Brooklyn entered the lit room the see him standing by the dresser with the phone propped against his ear.

He turned around with a family size of salt n vinegar chips in his hand. His low and puffy watched as she hopped in his bed.

"I was just there earlier, why y'all didn't say shit then" He questioned, putting one last chip in his mouth before passing the bag to Brooklyn.