𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐏𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐫

"𝐖𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐕𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡
𝟓:𝟐𝟓 𝐩𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐋

Reaching down and grabbing the last piece of paper before standing back up. Looking around the room she noticed her mom standing near the bathroom, watching like always.

Her chest tightened and throbbed from the folder hitting her so hard and from the harsh words that came from his mouth.

"Dad please don't do anything, let me handle everything that's going on" She begged knowing what he was capable of.

He looked away from his phone and back to her "Brooklyn I don't care what you having going on anymore, so as long as you are with that juvenile, you're dead to me"

"I have worked my ass off for years to take care of this family. Do you know how much I've sacrifice for you, for Matthew and this is what i get in return." He rented.

But Brooklyn's mind was somewhere else, the sound of his voice drifted off while her eyes just stared at the wall behind him.

She was so sick of living like this, it was so draining.

"Your right" That was the only thing she could say, anything else would trigger him and she would have to deal with more yelling, more insults, and more heartbreak.

She turned around, walking out the room with the folder pressed against her chest. And once she made it to the elevator where she was alone.

She leaned her body against the cold material and closed her eyes, trying to calm herself before she got back in the car with him.

He was already going through a lot and she didn't want him worrying about her when he already had so many people to worry about.

She reopen her eyes at the sound of the elevator doors opening, causing her to walk out the elevator and out the build and to where he parked his car.

Hearing the sound of her entering the car, Duke opened his eyes and looked over at her, instantly noticing a change in her attitude.

"What's up ma" He was about to start the car back up but paused.

Brooklyn shook her head while looking down at the folder. Duke eyes followed hers the made they way back up to her.