𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐁𝐨𝐲 𝐓𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐌𝐚𝐧

"𝐁𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐨"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟎:𝟎𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐋

Pulling into the empty gas station Duke parked at the pump closest to the door, he shuts off the car and looked over a Brooklyn, who was knocked out in the passenger seat. Her head was slumped against the window while her soft sores filled the car.

Duke shook his head before getting out the car, not forgetting to lock the doors and walking in, going straight for the clerk.

"Hey, can you put this on pump five" He asked sliding the money to the older Arabic man.

The man nods his head. Duke started to walk out but stop realizing that Angel would be home tonight, so he walked to the back of the store grabbing a few snacks before heading back to the older man.

"And this" He dumped the junk food down on the counter making the man start ringing him up.

While he did that Duke let his eyes roam, watching his surroundings, but something outside the store set the alarm in his head off.

Instantly he walked out the store with his hand on his hip where his gun was "Yo" He shuts out the man who was roaming around his car "Fuck you doing by my car" He tilted his head.

"My bad gang" The light skin boy who looked to be in his early twenties looked away from the car with a smile "Just looking."

"Bro get the fuck on" He stepped forward. He didn't trust this, and the only thing he was worried about was Brooklyn was in the car.

Throwing his hands up in defeat, the man back away with a smirk on his face, like he knew something that Duke didn't. "See you soon big man"

Duke watched him until he hopped in his car and pulled off, with that Duke quickly hopped into his car and pulled off as well, he didn't even want to stop and pump his gas anymore, because for some reason that nigga was giving off of set up vibes and all that matter to him in that moment was getting Brooklyn out of there.

He speeds through stop signs and lights, pushing his car as fast as he was comfortable with. He was taking her home first, no more stopping in-between.

Once he got close to Brooklyn's apartment building, Angel's contact number popped up on his car, Duke answered the phone to be met with the sound of banging in the background, quickly he disconnected his phone from the car, noticing the loud noise was waking her up.