𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐬

"𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 5th
3:15 pm
Orlando, FL

Stepping into the quiet library with her book bag weighing down on her shoulders. She looked around the packed room trying to find somewhere to sit .

She continued scanning while walking in further into the room, hoping she gets lucky and would find something.

Soon she spots a familiar face from across the room. And just like she saw him, he saw her.

He waved her to come over with a slight smile and she did just that.

"Hey Isaiah" she smiled reaching the table.

"Hey" He greets her, watching as she pulls out the free chair and sitting in it.

The pass few weeks Isaiah and Brooklyn became closer after she finally gave him chance to be friends. She thought it was unfair not to, she explained how she wasn't looking for a relationship right now and asked him if would be okay to be friends.

Of course he agreed and even admitted he was disappointed, but would respect her decision. And so far he had.

She was glad to finally being able to get out there and become friends with new people. Imani was her only friend after she decided to date her ex Best friend and boyfriend Khalan.

After middle school her parents decided to home school her, tearing her from the experience of high school but since she had Khalan, she would sometimes go to the events but never talked to any there.

She thought she only needed him and he only needed her, but that all changed went she went to college, finally breaking away from here parents and becoming free.

That's when she met Imani, she was her dorm mate and at first they didn't like each other. Imani thought that Brooklyn was stuck up and was just another bitchy rich girl while Brooklyn thought Imani was loud and annoying.

"Hey?" Isaiah tapped her shoulde noticing her spacing out "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good" She nods her head before reaching down to her bag, grabbing her mac book that had a clear case with the princess and the frog stickers on the back.

Taking a quick a deep breath in she started working on their group assignment for Mr. Evens class.

Once in a while Isaiah would glance over at her. He know that she wanted to be just friends and all but his couldn't help but to look at her as more then that.