𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬

𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐝

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

September 30th
10:45 𝐩m
Lake Bryan, FL

Stopping his car, he looked ahead seeing the dark woodland in front of them.

"Did you bring me here to bury me?" He asked shutting off the engine.

"No" she laughed "I'm going to show you"

She started reaching for the door handle but was stopped by the sound of it locking. Her eyes slide to him as he reached into his back seat grabbing a pair of black crocs.

"Here," he handed the shoes which she gladly took, replacing the bear slippers with them.

While she did that he hopped outgoing around, unlocking the doors with his keypad and opening the door for her.

"You know your such a gentleman?"

"For the bare minimum?" He shook his head, making sure to close the door behind her.

"Well, the bar is very low" she smiles adjusting the to big shoes more on her feet.

"Don't settle for no fuck shit" He looked down at her watching as her smile faded.

"You right"

"I know"

"Don't get cocky," She said making him smirk.

She turned on her heels and began leading him through the woodlands, using a path that she was familiar with.

It wasn't a long walk until they reached the end of the woodland and were met with a beautiful view of the empty lake that held the reflection of the sky.

She looked around forgetting how amazing it looked at night.

"Welcome to my spot" she stepped forward with her blanket still wrapped around her body. "Your very lucky I've brought you here"

"Am I?" He folded his arms.

"Yeah" she dragged "It's very personal to me"

Finding a clear spot in the grass she sat down looking out at the water. Soon she felt his presence next to her as he sat down as well.