𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 || 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐀𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭

𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐰 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 24th
8:14𝐩𝐦
Orlando, F𝐋

The valet opened the driver-side door, letting Brooklyn step out of her white 2018 Jaguar F- coupe. Using her free hand she pulled down her white body con dress while the other clutched tightly to her small handbag.

Once she stepped out of the car and out of the way, the valet pulled off with her
car as she made short steps toward the restaurant.

Her hair was slicked up into a messy updo with a curled swoop that dangled in front of her face. Her white body con dress hugged her slim curvey body and the top exposed her chest. She had a few other items to accessories herself with, a thick Cuban wrapped around her neck with a watch on her wrist to match.

She was nervous to see her parents again. The last time was at her mom's birthday party and that didn't go well since Mathew and their father's relationship never healed.

Entering the restaurant, Brooklyn smiled at the employee as one of them held open the door for her and the other greeted her.

"Hi, how are you today" The ginger hair man with beautiful freckles all over his face smiled at the young girl.

"I'm fine, I had a dinner reservation for Miller," She said making him look down to flip through the papers on the little stand in front of him before turning his attention back to her.

"Right, this way" Grabbing a menu in his hand, he began leading Brooklyn through the crowded restaurant.

Manly white people filled the establishment so she stood out a lot. She gained whispers and stares as always, she got used to it from an early age.

She just walked with her head held up, not caring about what they had to say about her. Her mother would always tell her to never let them see her down.

A big round table with white a white tablecloth and three candles giving them more lighting was placed in the middle of the restaurant. And sat there were her parents.

She looked around to see if Matthew or Kimberly had made it but they didn't, she was the first to arrive.

Fuck

I know I should've left out a lil later

"Hey Mom" She smiled as sat at the table joining them "Dad" She looked over to the Darkskin middle age man who was almost an exact replica of Matthew just with a thick beard that connect to his hair.