𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐒𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬

"𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐦𝐚"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟎 𝐩𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐋

Feeling his warm hands rubbing her back in a circular motion, Brooklyn's head dangled over the toilet as she let all the food she ate today out.

"I'm never drinking again." she shook her head as her eyes watered.

"I told you to slow down" He chuckled pulling the pieces of hair from in front of her face.

He lifts her wrist, sliding the scrunchy off her, and uses it to pull her messy hair back.

"Baby, I don't feel good." She whined leaning her body back so her back could press against his body. "I'm ready to go Gio."

"Alright Ma, we finna go." He lifts his body from the crouching position making sure to bring her along with him.

"I gotchu." He mumbled to her as he helped walk her out of the bathroom and back to the living room where everyone decided to relocate.

Once he entered, all eyes turned on him and Brooklyn who was very intoxicated. "Im gone"

"Wait, I have to take my girls home first." She tried reaching for her purse that Duke held in his free hand but he snatched it away.

"Naw I'll pay they way back it, you done for tonight." He tried helping her balance her body out but she just continued to stumble.

"Alright, we'll make sure they get in safely." Zaire motioned him off, seeing him struggle with the drunk girl.

"Okay, See ya'll in the morning." He tried walking with her, but when that wasn't working out he just tossed her body over his shoulder and carried her to the car.

"Yo" he heard a voice call out to him as he neared his car.

He turned his head to see Matthew and Orlando standing near the garage smoking. Noticing he was clearly occupied at the moment, they decided to make their way over to him.

"Where are the other girls?" Orlando asked watching as Duke placed her in the car and strapped her in her seat.

"Passed out on the couch." He shook his head, they were all drinking like they were at a party. "And Nuke already took Imani home"