𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 || 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐒𝐞𝐭𝐳

"𝐈 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞"

"𝐈 𝐨𝐰𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐𝐭𝐡
𝟑:𝟒𝟎𝐩𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐋

Closing the car door behind her, Brooklyn clicked her keypad twice, making sure her car doors were locked before walking away and heading towards the Art studio. Her hair was blow dried out naturally, she had a hair appointment to go to later and didn't want to add anything to it after washing it, so she let her hair be free for the first time in a while.

Using her finger to pull the strand of her out her mouth as she pushed open the double doors to the building. And since she wasn't paying attention to where she was going, she ran into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry" she quickly apologized to the person in front of her before bending down and grabbing the phone off the ground and passing it to them.

"It's fine" Toni responded finally looking up and realizing who it was. "Brooklyn, hey "The young girl smiled

"Hey" Brooklyn frowned not expecting her to be here "What are you doing here" She asked passing the phone back to her.

"I'm here, checking out the school, I've earned enough credits to graduate early."

"Oh wow that's amazing, congrats" She smiled.

"Thanks" Toni looked down, as if something was bothering her "Um, do you have some time, i wanna talk to you about something."

"Sure, follow me" Brooklyn adjusted the large tote bag on her shoulder and continued heading towards the studio that should be empty at the moment.

Using the key that she borrowed from Ms. Blue, she unlocked the door, walking straight for her station while Toni lingered behind to look around the room in awe.  Captivating painting were engraved in the walls and different sculptors and clay models were displayed around the room.

Dropping her bag on the floor, Brooklyn pulled over her chair and sat down right in front of her wooden desk and began prepping her art materials. "So, what did you need to talk about" she filled her glass jar with fresh water before dumping her used brushes into it.

"I've never got to apologize" Toni began walking up slowly.

"For?" She chuckled feeling like she was spuing nonsense. 

"For how my family treated you" Brooklyn stopped what she was doing and looked over at the young girl who was now closer than before. "You didn't deserve what they put you through, especially after he did you wrong."