𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 || 𝐎𝐧 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

"𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐠𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐚 𝐥𝐚𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑𝐭𝐡
𝟕:𝟑𝟎𝐚𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐋

"Giovanni, keep your hands to yourself" she said smacking his hand off her for the tenth time since she got in the bath.

He only smirked while throwing his hands in the air. "I'm done for real" He tried convincing her, but he said that the last few times.

She shook her head watch as he rolled up his sleeves and grabbed the white washcloth out the water since she threw it at him not to long ago, he placed the bar of soap on the cloth and rubbed it against it until the bubbles were visible.

He wanted to join her but he woke up earlier than her and he already started his day so he talked her into letting him bath her. She agreed pretty quickly since her body was sore from his ass bending her every which way last night.

"You're a pervert, you know that right "She side eyes him feeling him lower the rag closer and closer to her private parts.

"It's only with you though" He joked before kissing her wet soapy. neck

"Just give me the rag" She snatched the white cloth from his hands. "We gon be here all day." 

"I'm fine with that" he said making her shake her head.

"Don't you gotta take Angel to school" She began washing herself, since she been sitting here for a while and he did nothing but harassed her the whole time.

"No, I gave him the keys to the Cadillac" He pulled her hand out of the water and kissed it.

For some reason he couldn't keep his lips off her. "You still got business at the shop" She smiled watching him in awe.

"I can take you with me, so when you ready to go, I'm ready" he said leave one last kiss on her skin.

"Awe, your such a softy" She pouted causing him to smack his lips.

"I'm a thug, you know niggas fear me" He boosted his own ego "To everybody, I'm Duke"

"Everybody who" she asks slipping her hand out of his.

"Now you know I'm not talking about you girl" He scolded, moving closer to her until his nose pressed against the side of her cheek "So stop playin"