𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐞

"𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐤, 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐞𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 21st
7:20 am
Orlando, FL

Hearing a knock come from her apartment door, Brooklyn drugged her tired body down the stairs and to the main door.

"Who is it," she asked rubbing her eyes, trying to get them to adjust to the bright morning light.

"It's me nigga open up" Matthew's voice could be heard from the other side.

Unlocking the apartment door and opening it to see Matthew holding a little girl who was sound asleep.

"Don't rush me" She mugged closing the door behind him. "Now give me my niece"

Taking Morgan from his arms, she turned having back into the living room causing him to follow in her lead.

He sat down on the couch, pulling his phone out of his pocket to finally take a break from being a parent.

While Brooklyn carried the little girl in her arms as she felt so excited to meet her.

Matthew and Brooklyn's relationship only began getting better ever since their mom's birthday. He'd promised to become a better older brother to her and that was what he was doing.

And since Matthew lived in Palm Beach closer to their parent, it was harder to see him often, so she never met His girlfriend and Morgan in person.

she kissed the sleeping girl's face until she lift her head to meet Brooklyn's

"Hey TT" she blinked her eyes trying to wake herself up.

"Hi baby" Brooklyn smiles rubbing her back "You still tried?"

Morgan nodes her head still laying sleepily against Brooklyn's chest making Brooklyn smile as her eyes set on the little girl in her arms.

She sat on the couch and lay back in a position that her and Morgan would be comfortable in.

She tapped her brother's shoulder gaining his attention to motion for the blanket that was folded up next to him.

"So" she started spearing out the blanket on her and Morgan. "What's wrong?"

He shook his head "Nothing, I haven't seen or talked to you in a minute so I dropped by."