𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐲

"𝐎𝐡, 𝐬𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐛𝐞𝐭"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 11th
3:50 pm
Orlando, FL

Waking up with a throbbing pain in her head, she scrunched her forehead while placing her hands on her head feeling as it mixed with the nauseous feeling in her stomach, she felt like a train wreck.

Lifting her blanket off her body, she looked around see Giovanni was gone and the house left no signs of him.

Except for the pills that laid on the glass table and next to it were a water bottle.

She smiled picking up the pills and opening them, she took out one tossed it in her mouth and grabbed the water off the table to let it follow behind the pill.

Once she finished she gets up from the couch with her water bottle and head over to the refrigerator and opened it to see the pizza from last night stored in there, she look around trying to find any other things to eat, but nothing matched.

Closing the door she decided to just go out to eat and just go shopping another time.

After coming up with that decision she turn around and headed to the stairs and jogged up them two by two.

She goes straight to Imani's room checking to see if she was there, and she was.

She pushed open her room door to see Imani's body lying in her bed with her back facing her. She walked more into the bed, jumping on her best friend and making her push her off.

"I didn't do that to you on the couch when I could've" she mugged turning back to face her phone.

"Well you missed yo chance" she jumps back on her letting her body lay on top of Imani's while this time she didn't fight it.

Brooklyn rested her head on her friend's shoulder while watching her text two other girls her and Imani were cool with.

"Teddy and Diarra wanna go out" Imani announced with her eyes glued to the phone.

"For real? When?"

"Some time today, they wanna go to the mall"

"They can come to eat with us then we can head out for the mall," she said pushing off of Imani and rolling over next to her.

"Where are we going" Brooklyn shrugged.