𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐢𝐱 || 𝐋𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮

𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟏𝐬𝐭
𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟖 𝐚𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨, 𝐅𝐋

Sitting in the waiting of the hospital, Brooklyn stared into nothing as she waited for the doctors to come back a tell her anything about his condition.

When they finally reached the hospital, Giovanni was out cold once again, Brooklyn couldn't get him to talk to her anymore and as soon as they entered the hospital he was taken away from her.

She couldn't hear his heartbeat anymore, that was the only thing that was keeping her sane. In the car and at the scene she would place her ear to his chest whenever he passed out but now he was too far from her and she couldn't do that.

Taking her eyes off the floor, Brooklyn's eyes moved onto her bloody hands in shock. None of this felt real to her, she just wanted this to be a bad dream so badly.

She sat there in a daze staring down at the blood-stained hands, not even noticing that Rocky was now inches away from her watching as she slowly broke.

Without saying anything he took a knee, lowering himself in size before taking the bandage in his hand and placing it on her knee.

She flinched away from his touch at first but once she looked down and noticed who it was her body relaxed.

"Did you call my brother?" She asked making Rocky nod his head.

"He on his way."  He spoke to her in such a gentle and calmer tone, knowing she was going through at lot mentally.

He looked back down at her knees causing her to follow his eyes to see what he was looking at. She gasped at the sight of her scraped-up knees, she didn't even feel it.

"Go to the bathroom and clean yo self up, I'll come get you if anything else happens." He said handing her the other band-aid.

"Okay."She whispers as she stands up from the chair.

He stands up with her slowly following behind her until he reaches Leo. They both follow her with their eyes until she disappears around the corner and into the bathroom.

"How she doing?" Leo asked with his arms crossed.

Rocky shook his head. "She out of it, Ion think we should send her home by herself."