𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨 || 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝

"𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

"𝐈 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮."

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

September 10th
12:35 pm
Orlando, FL

Her dark brown eyes rested on the portrait painting in front of her. The activity took up her entire morning and there was no sign of her stopping soon.

She took the smallest brush she had and dipped it in a umber shade of brown, before going back to the canvas. Brooklyn leaned in as close as she possibly could and continued with her work.

But it's really out of my control
The way you feel is not my problem
I don't wanna see you go
But I don't have time to solve this
And you don't have the right
After all you put me through
I'm starting to realize
Pressure
The pressure I know you feel
Pressure
The pressure just keep it real

Her voice sang on soft and lowly, feeling her breath gently bounce off the canvas and onto her skin, due to the closeness of the object.

She felt as if her body in tangled with Jhené's claiming tone, listening as she finally let herself let go of the boy she used to love.

It was years connected to him and that was the only reason she stayed for so long, she was afraid of change.

Brooklyn thought that could work everything out somehow but that was unforgivable.

Hearing the sound of the door creeping open pulled her out her concentration. Her eyes turned to Imani who was now entering the room.

"What's up." She asking looking back at her painting in front of her.

"I was just letting you know I was leaving out." Imani said making Brooklyn nod her head. "You need something while im out."

"No, but where you going." Brooklyn paused on her project once again to look at her friend.

"Shopping, my brother in the city and his friend throwing him a party." Imani walked around the room looking at all the paintings she hung on the walls. "You wanna come?"

"I'm good." Brooklyn yawned

Imani smacked her lips before eye-balling her friend. She shrugged her off before going back to her painting in front of her.