𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 || 𝐌𝐮𝐬𝐞

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

September 12th
10:00 pm
Juno Beach, FL

Pulling up to the destination, Brooklyn finally tore her eyes off the screen to her phone and looked around trying to figure out where she was.

The view of a large bond fire sitting on the beach with people surrounding it with drinks in their hands.

She quickly lifted her phone from and propped it up to take a picture of the senary, liking the inspiration it gave her. Everything in that moment was so beautiful, the way the water slipped dramatically on the sand, how the moon sat low on the horizon, and even how the people stood around interacting with each other.

A smile took over her lips as she snapped of few pictures. She always loves capturing a moment and being able to save it for as long as she possibly could.

But the moment was soon ruin at the feeling of her seat being slapped her behind, causing her phone to slip from her hands at impact.

Her eyes sliced over to her brother noticing the childish smile on his face. "Get out" he motioned as he slipped out of the vehicle himself.

Rolling her eyes, she unclamps her seat belt and hops out to follow him closely behind.

As soon as the duo neared the group of people, one noticed them approaching and he lift up from the chair he was sitting on to meet up with them.

"Wassup, bitch ass nigga"He laughs

"Yo watch yo mouth when speaking to me" a light skin man who was noticeably shorter than Matthew,  smiled holding out his hand for him to dab him.

"Yea, Yea, Yea"

Brooklyn stood back, watching the two talk to each other before letting her eyes roam around. She stood there patiently with her hands clamped at her front while swaying her body back and forth.

"Did he make it yet?" she heard Matthew ask

"Yea, he somewhere 'round here"

"Alright so..." She turn her eyes back on them, hearing as their voices slowly began to fade, and noticed them walking towards the rest of the group.

Brooklyn took that chance to walk away herself. She didn't really like being around crowds of people, especially if she didn't know them. So instead, she was going to let Matthew do his own thing while she did hers.