𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐎𝐧𝐞 || 𝐅𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐦

"𝐌𝐲 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐫𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐛𝐥𝐲"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟖𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟓𝐚𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐋

Pushing out the glass door to the gym, the cool air smacked against Brooklyn's skin. She looked around until her eyes landed on Orlando who was wiping down the weights.

He looked up feeling her presence behind him "Yo, wassup B" He stood up from the bench with a smile, tossing the white cloth back in the bucket. "What you doing here?"

"I came to feed you" She smiled hold up the bag of food she just got from the coney.

She walked towards the tall light skin man who had a slim muscular built that was similar to Matthew's, making Brooklyn realize how much weight he lost over the years.

Reaching out one hand, he moved his arm around her waist before placing it on her mid back, pulling her into a side hug. "Thanks lil sis" He smiled appreciating her act.

"No problem" Taking the bag from her hand, Orlando opens it up to see what she got him.

"I haven't seen you in a min so i decided to stop by, i hope you don't mind" She said looking around the room while he shook his head while stuffing a piece of turkey bacon in his mouth.

"I really don't" He covered his fill mouth as he talked. "Damn this shit good" He mumbled in his place as he took out another piece.

Brooklyn laughed before placing her eyes back on him. His long curly hair was braided in the back, stopping a little past his shoulders and tattoos cover his body, one of the caught Brooks attention.

"When you get that" She asked making him close the container and looking on his bicep.

"Oh, a few months after she past" He rubbed over the tattoo he got in memory for his past girlfriend."It's starting to fading, it's time for a touch up"

Brooklyn nods her head while staring at it in awe. It was Angel wings with a halo and in the middle was Mattea name and her birthday and the day she passed.

"I like it, I was thinking about getting a tattoo for her" She folded her arms.

"Yeah we'll let me know if you make up your mind, I know some people that could hook you up" He reopened the container to steal a couple more pieces of food.