𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 || 𝐀𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞

"𝐖𝐨𝐰, 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟐𝐩𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐋

Walking down the hall until her reached her door, Giovanni raised his hand and knocked on the door and waited for a moment, until he finally could hear the sound of her footsteps.

"Who is it" Her soft voice asked from the other side.

"It's me" Instantly recognizing his voice she swung the door open.

She stood there with a black glass bowl filled with cereal in her hand. He looked her up and down taking in her beauty, even though she was just in night clothes.

She wore a white short sleeve cropped top with black short that had her lower ass showing and a black bonnet on. "Your late" she said snaping him back.

"I know, I had to run home and change" He explained making her shake her head while pulling the blunt away.

"Then you should have call and said that" She looked down "If something happens, you need to tell me, instead of having me wait endlessly."

"I know I'm sorry" He frown, walking up to her with his arms out, trying to bring her into a hug, but she put her hand out stopping him in his tracks.

"Why didn't you pick up the phone Gio?" She asked again.

"I was working" He watched as a line appeared between her eyebrows as they raised up once his words reached her.

"Doing what, were you at the shop or making sales?"

"I can't tell you, baby please just trust me" He grabbed her free hand while she stood there shaking her head.

"Please don't do this to me, don't hide things from me." Her eyes welled with tears as she felt the familiar heavy feeling in her chest.

He looked down, he hated that he was the reason that she had tears in her eyes, that she was hurting. But he was afraid that she would look at him differently if she found out what type of person he really was. He was a killer, he's been a killer since he was young, his hands were dirty and hers wasn't.

She was the only one who made him ashamed of what he had become, because she deserved so much better than the life, he had going for himself.