𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 || 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐧𝐞

"𝐈𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐢𝐠 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐰"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

September 12th
6:46 pm
Palm Beach, FL

Her head rested on the seat of her car, looking at her parent's house from across the street. She watched as many people entered making her not even wanna go in herself.

It's been a while since she'd been in a house full of family and surprisingly, she didn't miss it. It was like being interrogated for personal information that would soon be used against you.

They didn't care that she made it into a university on a full scholarship, they wanted to know stuff they could use to look down on her. And it wasn't just her they did it too, they would do it to each other.

It was like a constant battle, with everyone going tic for tack.

And the saddest part was even as a child she would get looked down on for doing things a child would do and instead of correcting her, they would talk about it amongst each other.

At a young age, she had to learn to keep her business to herself and if she had a problem then she would have to solve it. That caused her to grow up faster than she was supposed and made her become independent.

Just the thought of asking for help hurt her pride.

Brooklyn let out a deep sigh feeling her body heat up. Once she felt herself calm down, she place her car in drive and pulled her car up to the gate where a guard sat post.

"Hey William" she greeted the white elderly security who's worked her all her life.

"Ms. Miller, it's been a while. How you've been?"

"I've been good how about yourself"

"You know same ole same ole" he smiles showing off his high cheekbones. "Well it was nice to see you again , wish Mrs. Miller a very happy birthday for me."

"Will do"

She began driving in once the gate door opened giving her access to the estate. Many cars were parked but there was still more than enough room for her to park anywhere she wanted.

She killed the engine of her car once she found somewhere to park. She reached to the back seat grabbing her black mini handbag and getting out of the car.