𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 || 𝐃𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐄𝐧𝐝

"𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 30th
11:30 𝐩𝐦
Orlando, FL

Getting out of his car with his Ghostface mask in his hand, he walked around to the passenger door and opened it, helping Brooklyn out.

It took him a while to finally convince her to go to Leo's party, but he made it happen.

Her thick thigh-high leather heels planted on the concrete of the filled abandoned parking lot. She slides her hands down her black flared mini skirt that revealed her lower ass cheek. Giovanni smile watching as she adjusted her revealing outfit.

She looked good even though she didn't feel it. She voiced her concern about what she was wearing in the car and as usual he remined her of how beautiful she was. Her white French nails gripped her white cropped tank top that had a slit in the middle and pulled it up, not liking how expose her breast were.

Giovanni stopped her by grabbing her wrist and spinning her to face him. "Stop, you look perfect" he reminded her for the second time, but it didn't matter, he would tell her until his lips fell of if he had to.

"Thank you, baby" she poked out her lower lip, loving how he continuously reassured her.

He nods his head before closing the car door behind her then sliding his hands into hers leading her through a grassy field until they reached a tall gate with a sign that read "private property."

Giovanni pulled open the gate, letting Brooklyn walk through first before entering himself. She quickly grabbed his hand once again and began leading him while he just dragged behind, like a lost puppy.

Music began getting louder as the couple walked further down the rocky path until they reached a lake with a Cliff that people were seen jumping off.

"We going over there" He leaned down and whispered into her ear causing goosebumps to run down her spine feeling his breath hit her skin.

She smiles to herself still smelling herself on his breath. "Okay" she turned her attention to where he was pointing to.

They two pushed through the crowd of drink people until they reached a large tent that was ducked off in the background. Brooklyn pushed back the curtain while laughing at something Gio said. But her smile soon faded once she noticed her brother.