𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬?

"𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 10th
10:25 pm
Orlando, FL

Lying on the couch on her back with her phone above her as she scrolled down her Timeline. Her shoes danged off to the side as she snapped a few pictures to post on her story.

Every now and then she would check the time, waiting for Imani to pull up so they could leave for the party together.

She was probably still with Nikko either fuckin or arguing and no in between knowing them

She sighed lifting from the couch and going to the pantry where they kept their alcohol.

Grabbing the bottle of Taylor Port wine and a wine glass, she made her way to the island counter sitting with everything in her hands down.

And just as she popped off the top, Imani walked into the living room with a bag in her hand.

"Your drinking without me" she gasped dramatically sitting the bag on the floor and making her over to Brooklyn.

"You were taking too long" She picked up the glass she filled and put it to her lips.

"That's not the point" she pouted while going to grab her own wine glass.

"Oh yeah," she started pouring herself some Taylor port."I saw Matthew today"

"Really? Where"

"At my brother's shop"

"Oh was Gio there?" She asked making Imani choke on her wine.

"You did not just call this nigga Gio" she laughed making Brooklyn roll her eyes " And he be letting you?"

"Don't start, Imani"

Imani scoffed with a smirk on her face while putting her cup to her lips. "Yall fuckin" she whispered throwing the rest of the alcohol in her mouth.

"You ready? Cause I am" she placed the rest of her drink in her mouth and then proceeded to walk toward the door.

-

Cars filled the street and people could be seen standing outside the large home as Imani pulled up.

Stopping the car and killing the engine they made sure to hit their blunt a few more times before hopping out and letting out the smoke that once filled the car.