𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 || 𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐎𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐭

"𝐈 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐍𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡
4:15𝐩𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐋

Leaning her head on the window as the sound of everyone's voice began to faded into the background. For some reason she got pushed out the conversation, leaving the talking to Duke and her parents who seem to like him.

She thought it was going to turn out like the Kimberly and Matthew situation, but her dad seem calmer.

"Sit up honey" Beverly leaned over the table to whisper to her daughter, noticing her posture.

Letting out a sigh, she sat up and fixed herself.

"I'm ready to go" She leaned over to him, causing him to pause on the conversation he was on to give her his full attention. "And i don't think Matthew and Kim coming"

Just when she said that she felt the feeling her her phone vibrating in her purse. She looked away from her boyfriend and to large black tote bag and reached in and pulled out her phone.

"Speak of the devil" She mumbled as she answered the phone, seeing "Matty & Auntie babies" appearing across her phone.

"Hello?"

"Hey Brook, this Kim" Her voice sounded rushed "I know ya'll waiting on us but it's too much going on i'm sorry boo but we not gone make it." She quickly apologized but Brooklyn quickly debunked it.

"It's fine, ya'll be busy" She looked around they table, noticing all eyes were on her. "We can try again tomorrow or something"

"Yes please, and no offense but I can't deal with your father today Brooklyn"

"It's all good Kim" She look down as she tapped on the side of her plate. "Just don't stress about it and call me later when your free"

Kimberly hummed as a response before both girls decided to hang up. Brooklyn looked up, meeting the eyes of her mother who was waiting for her to explain the phone call.

"Um they're not coming" She announced making her father roll his eyes.

"Of course they would waste my time" He mumbled as he began digging in his pocket for his wallet, so he could pay for they meal.

But since Duke pride wouldn't just sit there and watch someone pay for him he quickly tried stopping him but Brooklyn stopped him first.