𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 || 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐎

𝐌𝐛 𝐲𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭😒

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝐧𝐝
𝟐:𝟏𝟓 𝐩𝐦
𝐂𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐠𝐨, 𝐈𝐋

"Yeah we just touched down" Duke switched the phone to the opposite ear as he reached down, grabbing Brooklyn's suit case.

"Here ma" He past her the baggage then grabbed her free hand and walked her through the busy airport.

"Mmcth, stop tryna figure out where I'm at Sin. He looked around for the older dark skin man. "Just tell me where you at, imma find you faster then you gon find me"

"No because I found you first, nigga" Taking the phone off his ear Duke turned around to see Sin. "You always think you right."

"Cause I am" He scoffed, hanging up the call.

"Ion know who you think you talking to like that," He looked his nephew up and down. "You can lil boys them other negros but not me."

Brooklyn just stood their while the two men went back and forth. Now she see where he got his attitude from.

"And why do you got so many bags" He pointed out the bag strapped across his torso, the duffle bag in his hand and another suitcase in his hand

"This my girl stuff" He motioned to Brooklyn who looked like she was just so happy to be there.

"Baby you staying a week not forever" He joked.

"You can chill on her." Duke spoke calmly as he looked around the pack airport.

"Damn then" He stepped back looking Duke up and down. "I ain't mean to get you all upset, Von"

Duke rolled his eyes at the sound of his old nickname. He haven't went by that name in years.

After experiencing jail it changed him, he stopped being a hothead and chilled a little, and with the change in his personality, he decided to change his name.

"Who Von?" He played dumb making Sin shake his head.

He turned to Brooklyn with his hand reached out. "Hi beautiful, I'm Sincere, Sin for short" Brooklyn smiled as she grabbed his hand.

"It' nice to meet you" she shook his hand. "I'm Brooklyn."

"I know who you are" He glanced over at Duke who acted like he wasn't listening. "You got all the girls down here mad."

"Don't listen to him ma" He elbowed her, causing her to drag her eyes off Sin and back to him.

"But anyway let's get out of here, it's some people waiting at the house" Him saying that gain Duke's attention again.