𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 || 𝐎𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐬

𝐇𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐝𝐧'𝐭 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐚 𝐬𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐟 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐳𝐲

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 22𝐧𝐝
8:30 am
Orlando, F𝐋

Pushing open the door to the restaurant, Brooklyn was greeted by a line of people who were waiting to be seated.  She opened her purse, grabbing her phone to text Kimberly. "I'm here"

After sending the text she waited for her response which didn't take long. She told Brooklyn to look up and when she did, Kimberly could be seen waving her down.

Walking past the people in front of her, she made her way over to her. And once she was right in front she finally had the chance to get a good look at her.

And she had to admit, Kimberly was a beautiful woman. Her long black body wave hair was slicked back into a ponytail, showing off the tattoos on her shoulder neck and. Her mocha long sleeve body con dress that reached her ankles, covered any more tattoos she had.

She was shorter and way thicker than Brooklyn. Her curvy body was accompanied by thicker arms and breasts, and also the seven-month baby belly.

"Hey boo" She smiled letting her Miami accent more noticeable to Brooklyn.

"Hey" She smiles excitedly, she looked down at her belly that poked out her ash white cardigan.

"Omg, I can't believe how much you've grown," Brooklyn followed behind Kimberly as she walked back over to their table. Where two menus were already placed flat on the table.

"Huh," Brooklyn pulled off her purse that strapped across her chest, over her head, and placed it on the table next to the condiments. "We've met before?"

"Girl yes. You were around eleven or ten, you use to love me" She gasped out not believing that she actually forgot about her.

"I'm sorry" Brooklyn laughed. "I don't really remember"

Around those years of her life wasn't really clear, a lot was happening and to cope with it she forgot almost her whole childhood.

"It's all good" she smiled "But how have you been, I heard you made it into college"

"Yeah, it's close by actually"