𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧 || 𝐁𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐈'𝐦 𝐚𝐥𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐚𝐦𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐢𝐧'𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐨 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 10th
5:45 pm
Orlando, FL

Duke sighed as his assistant continued ranting about his schedule for today and the following days. He was beginning to feel crowded, all day he's had people running around him talking up a storm.

He didn't know how much more he could take.

He wasn't really used to working with a lot of people, even though it had been almost three years since his business became successful enough for him to hire employees.

He just prefers to work alone, but now it was almost impossible to do.

"Thank you Marie" He grumble rubbing his hands over his face, feeling as if he was becoming overstimulated. "Just send me the rest"

"Sure" she smiled pulling her eyes from her iPad and onto him.

With that Marie walked away going back to her office while Duke began heading down the stairs that lead to the shop where the sound of mechanical tools slowly started filling his ears as he got closer.

Once he made it down he began walking over to Nuke, who was distracted by Imani as she sat on top of his desk and he stood between her legs.

"I thought I told you to stop coming up here" He spoke coldly finally reaching the couple and pulling them out of "love land"

"Ion cock block when you wanna see my best"

"It ain't cock blocking if we not together, we just friends," He said earning a stale face from Imani.

"Yall just went on a date the other day"

"Hold on" Nuke began, joining in the conversation "you dating Brooklyn? Matthew gon kill you"

"Matthew? Brooklyn Brotha? How do y'all know him?" she looked between the two confused.

Not once did Brooklyn or Duke mention to her the connection between Matthew and her brother.

"You don't know?" Nuke questioned making her shake her head "That Duke's right-hand man"

"My partner" He corrected "And ion gotta explained shit to y'all or him, but just know I have no feelings for Brooklyn"

"Yeah right," She scoffed placing her arms around her boyfriend's neck.