𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐈 𝐌𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮, 𝐈𝐦 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭

"𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭."

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟕𝐭𝐡
𝟏𝟐:𝟎𝟖 𝐚𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨, 𝐅𝐋

Sitting in the hospital room with her legs up in the chair with her as her face was stuffed in her arms that was propped up by her knees.

Her breathing was slow and calming as soft snores left her mouth, finally catching up on a bit of sleep.

For days she'd been restless knowing that Gio was in so much pain, he's been the only thing on her mind for these couple of days.

She almost never left the hospital, she just couldn't leave his side. She found comfort in the chair right next to his bed.

At first, it was uncomfortable but soon it became the only spot she thought about when she was away.

And when she slept Giovanni would watch over her as well, watching as she got the sleep she deserved.

He listened to her breathing in silence, noticing every snore or hitch of breath. He watched as her long false lashes twitched with her eyes and her chest rose and fell.

He reached over from the bed and moved her hair out her face causing her head to fall from her hand.

Giovanni smiled as her eyes slowly opened and her eyes focused on him. "What?" She stretched tiredly.

Duke shook his head as he moved over a bit in his bed and patted out the spot so she could lay with him.

Hesitately, Brooklyn stood up from her chair before slowly getting in the bed with him. With his good arm, he wrapped himself around her and pulled her closer.

And instantly Brooklyn's body curled into his touch, as she slowly began dozing off again.

He placed his head on top of hers. "Have you been here all night?"

She hummed at his question making him frown, he pinched her side making her flinch.

Her eyes shot open as a soft gasp left her mouth.

"Why? You have classes today." He got on her, knowing if he allowed her to sit in this cramped-up room all day with him, she wouldn't go to any of her classes.

"I know, I got it." She sighed trying to get back comfortable in the bed while he kept his eyes down at her.

Giovanni stared down at her before sighing and moving her closer to him. He groans feeling the pain of his wounds begin to seep through.