𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 || 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐋𝐢𝐞𝐬

"𝐈 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

October 30𝐭𝐡
9:15 𝐩𝐦
Orlando, F𝐋

Darkness took over her room as she had been laying there for hours at a time. After what happened with Milo, Imani was ready to call her brother, but Brooklyn thought it was a bad idea.

Matthew was about to get married and had kids he had to look out for, and just the thought of losing him drove her crazy, she already lost one sibling and couldn't deal with losing another.

And for Duke, she didn't know what he was going to do once he found out Milo pointed a gun at her head and that's what scared her. She just didn't wanna lose anyone else in her life.

She didn't know what to do, she could get the feeling of the cold barrel of the gun pressed against her head, she really thought she was going to die.

Pulling the thick cover closer to her body, Brooklyn just sat there in the dark stuck on the same thoughts like they were a broken record.

And it seemed like she was the only one, Imani was in the other room getting ready to leave and it was the same with the other girls.

At this point, she didn't even wanna go anymore.

The sound of her phone going off brighten the dark room, deciding to ignore it she rolled over the other side of her bed and stared out the window.

"Brook" Imani knocked before cracking open the door "You okay?" she entered the room.

Deciding to keep the lights off, Mani slowly made her way towards the bed, with the help of Brooklyn's phone that went off again.

Imani sat in the bed behind her bestie, letting her hand run down her hair. "I can stay here with you if you want me to"

"It's fine" She finally spoke "I wanna be by myself"

Mani nods her head understanding where she was coming from. Brooklyn didn't live the same life as her so she didn't see things Imani had to. So of course it was going to affect her differently.

"Gio texted you," She said hoping that would cheer her up a little. "He's said he's at the door"

"Tell him that I'm sleep" She mumbled into the cover.