𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠

"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐛𝐲"

──────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────

𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟏𝐬𝐭
𝟓:𝟓𝟓 𝐩𝐦
𝐎𝐫𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐨,𝐅𝐋

"Hey look at the time," Leo said looking up from his phone and at the two other men who were helping set up for the New Year party Orlando was throwing. "Make a quick wish."

"I wish you help," Rocky said as he was setting up the speakers in each corner of the living room.

"Naw, it looks like y'all got it." He did a quick look around the room before placing his attention back on his phone.

"Well, can you at least get off my counter?" Orlando walked into the kitchen with a banister in his hands.

Leo shook his head while keeping his eyes on the phone.

"Don't y'all get tired of throwing parties?" Duke asked as he just walked straight into the house.

Orlando quickly shook his head. "We have enough niggas with smart mouths packed in this house, you might as well leave if you gon start."

Leo and Rocky chuckled as they both looked over at Duke who stopped to look at Orlando.

"You might as well kick his ass out now cause you know he got the smartest mouth out of all of us." Leo chuckled open.

"No Leo yo mouth the biggest and the smartest, I be wondering when you gon shut the fuck up," Duke responded causing Rock and O to laugh.

Leo waved Duke off before going back to his phone. "Yall niggas not talkin bout shit," he mumbled to himself.

"Where everybody else at," Duke asked changing the conversation.

"Them niggas decided to attend the party, not help." Orlando shrugs, not really caring. "But hey it is what it is."

"You here to help?" Rocky asked from across the room

"Naw I'm here for the shit I sent you the other day." He tucked his hands in his pockets as he looked between Orlando and Leo.

"You really could've called for that shit." Leo yawned. "But I think we all know it was Pooh's miserable ass, same with that fake ass text now number."