Sleepy Bunny

Seungcheol squeezed the older man's waist with his little arms -very strongly- while resting his little head on Mingyu's bare chest and their legs were intertwined like a vine. Mingyu's arms were crossed around the waist of his cute bunny squeezing him closer to him from time to time.

But the alarm resounded in the room and Mingyu stirred in bed his little bunny growling softly and clinging much tighter.

Mingyu opens his eyes and smiles tenderly when he sees the stretched trunk of his sleepy bunny his little ears hanging over his hair and his rosy cheeks. Tenderly caresses the soft skin of your baby's cheek and comes closer brushing his lips.

"Bunny I have to turn off the alarm." He says and a smile appears on his face as he sees Seungcheol's brow furrow.

"Nope." He says in a sleepy voice.

"Yes baby it's time to get up... I remember someone told me that they would go with me to work." Mingyu caresses the waist of his bunny raising the shirt he was sleeping in having direct contact with his soft skin.

"Good morning Baby."

"Five more minutes Mingoo. Cheollie is sleepy." He inflates his cheeks flushed by the older man's naughty hands.

Mingyu laughed and as he could he turned off the alarm that was still ringing. With love and tenderness. He caresses the soft brown hair of his little one along with his soft white ears.

"Sleepy bunny." He says looking at him.

The minutes passed and in the end Mingyu let him sleep a little more.

"Baby." He whisper.

"It's already been ten minutes bunny."

"Mingoo I don't want to." He grumbles lazy slowly opening his cute little eyes revealing the cute chocolate-colored eyes.

"Then what are we going to do? I was going to take you to have breakfast in a very nice place."

"Sweet Pinky!" Seungcheol jumps excited waking up immediately removing all laziness from his body gets up from bed and screams. "Mingoo hurry up!"

Yes his sleepy bunny was gone.