Bunny Marathon 1/3

Bunny and a Puppy

Seungcheol walks hand in hand with his Mingoo through the streets of downtown Seoul where the lights are colorful and there are loads of people. It was Saturday afternoon so they had decided to leave the house despite the cold wind that was beginning to take the afternoon.

"Hyung don't go so fast Bunny is tired" Seungcheol pouts cute starting to stop him.

"I'm sorry baby, do you want to rest for a while?" he asks stroking the cute, chubby cheeks of his bunny.

"Yes, bunny wants to rest."

They both walk towards a bench and sit down in the place. Regardless of the place, Seungcheol places his little legs on the elder's, a bad habit that he had acquired a long time ago. But that way he felt comfortable and his Mingoo didn't mind that.

People sometimes looked at them askance, a bunny that was too cute did not go unnoticed.

Mingyu squeezes his baby more in his arms and gives her a little kiss on her forehead.

"Can we go to the Mingoo pet store?" He asks making doe eyes and pouting his lips. How could anyone deny him something if he made that adorable little face?

"Of course baby."

They both get up from the bench and walk just one block until they reach a pet store where they prioritize the adoption of animals rescued from the streets.

As soon as Seungcheol entered, he let go of his Hyung's hand and ran inside exactly to a cage with little puppies.

"Hyung, they're puppies" he says excitedly seeing them and takes one in his hands stroking his fur while the little two-month-old baby puppy licks his hand.

Mingyu approaches and also smiles when he sees how excited her baby seemed, although with some fear that something would happen to her little one.

"Can we adopt him?" And he didn't have to think the bomb had exploded.

"I don't think we can love" Seungcheil's eyes droop and his lip quivers.

"Why not Mingoo? He's very cute, look at him. He doesn't have a mom and he doesn't have a dad, we can be his daddy," he continues, stroking the brown fur of the dog.

Mingyu sighs. "Bunny, you know that the building doesn't allow animals."

"But I'm a hybrid" says the youngest with his ears drooping.

"It's different, you're a hybrid and he's not. He points to the dog."

A tear comes out of Seungcheol's eyes and Mingyu hugs his sobbing little one, it was a bad idea to take him to the pet store.

"Do not Cry Baby."

"He wants to go with us, I know it and you don't want to" he sobs. Bunny wants to take Luck.

"Luck?...Have you named it yet?" Mingyu wipes the tears from her baby's cheeks and looks at her beautiful tender eyes then looks at the puppy's adorable little face and ends up giving up.

He is too weak to a bunny and a puppy.

"Okay, we're taking Luck."

"Yes!" She exclaims excitedly and gives the older one with a goofy face an effusive kiss if that was the prize for taking the dog worth it.

"Luck we're going home!"

And that is how they entered empty-handed and left with a puppy in their arms.

I'm sorry for the delay but today the marathon starts and every  little stars I upload the next part. I hope you like it.