Valentine's Day Special

Seungcheol wakes up early that day especially his little ears move anxiously and he looks everywhere looking for his Mingoo but to his surprise he is not in bed his heart flutters thinking that maybe he is preparing a mega surprise for him for the day of love.

He already has a surprise for his Mingoo, he made a cute necklace with a bunny and a sheep and on the back it says "I love you". He hoisted it up with his own little hands.

He removes the covers from his body and puts on his bunny slippers he runs out of the room specifically to the kitchen finding the older man in an apron cooking.

"Mingoo" he says, drawing his attention, surrounding the older man's waist, who smiles when he feels it.

"Bunny, how did you sleep?"

"Very good Mingoo, but you weren't with me when I woke up" Seungcheol puffs out his cheeks and pouts which is immediately kissed by Mingyu.

"Sorry baby, I'm late for work" The older says and Seungcheol tilts his head. Work? Aren't they supposed to be together all day? And his surprise?

"But Mingoo, why are you working today?" Seungcheol asks puffing out his cheeks.

"It's Wednesday Bunny, I have to work" Mingyu shrugged, downplaying it, starting to leave breakfast on the table.

Seungcheol feels his eyes water and Mingoo sighs he had forgotten. He takes a deep breath because he is a strong bunny who shouldn't cry and takes a seat in front of the older man who has his eyes fixed on his cell phone, perhaps sending messages to who knows who.

"Is something wrong baby?" Mingyu asks after a few minutes watching his bunny only stir his strawberry milk.

"Nothing Mingoo" He says and pouts that again is not seen by the older man.

Breakfast is a bit slow for Seungcheol who looks from time to time at the older man who seems very focused on his cell phone, he has the slight hope that his Mingoo will laugh and say it's a little joke.

Seungcheol sees his Mingoo leave the house leaving just a little goodbye kiss on his lips. He scrunches up his face and crosses his arms, kicking hard at the ground he steps on. His Mingoo was forgetful.

An hour goes by where he's tucked under the covers watching a Valentine's movie, the couples kiss and hold hands, they also share hugs and sweet looks. It was all very unfair. He also wants to do all these things with his Mingoo, but now the bunny is alone, he was abandoned by his Korean wolf.

The doorbell rings pulling him out of his bubble, but he's too lazy to open the door. On the third try, the sound forces him to get up, because he wouldn't let him watch the movie in peace, so he has to get up from the warm blankets.

He, wearing his furry and fluffy slippers, walks towards the door, first he looks out of her little eye, seeing only a big stuffed animal.

He quickly opens it, finding himself face to face with the adorable stuffed bunny that has a pretty red ribbon and a little balloon in his hand that says "I love you."

Also on his neck he seems to have a necklace with a note, Seungcheol excitedly takes it out and reads it: "I'm down Bunny"

Seungcheol squeals excitedly and hugs the huge stuffed animal tightly, he enters it, leaving it on the bed and immediately gets ready, he has to get very cute.

For that day I chose pastel pink and with a scarf of that color he is ready to go out.

He worries about leaving the door closed and runs to the first floor, he doesn't even wait for the elevator, he just runs up the stairs wanting to get there faster.