Jealous Bunny

Seungcheol frowns and deepens his pout as his arms are crossed at the height of his chest and his little foot constantly taps the floor making an annoying sound.

He is angry sad and feels displaced.

Mingyu had convinced him to go to his office so that he wouldn't be alone at home, promising sweets and stolen kisses. But he didn't tell him that Junnie would be too flirtatious kitty for his liking that he always escapes from the owner so he can go to Mingyu and make faces at him.

He is now being totally ignored because of Junnie, the kitten who asks Mingyu for candy and he gives it to him like nothing.

"But they are his candy!"

And the worst thing is that Mingyu always tells him that he has to share but he doesn't want to share his sweets much less the older man's attention with Junhui.

Determined and fed up with being robbed of his owner's attention. He walks towards both of them and with all the audacity in the world he stands between them climbing onto his Mingoo's legs with his little face wrinkled in annoyance.

He completely ignores the pussycat's face of not understanding anything and smiling lopsidedly gives short and soft kisses on the neck of his owner marking his territory.

Because his Mingoo is his only his and no one else's.

Mingyu is blushing at the nerve of his bunny who doesn't stop rubbing on his member and kissing his neck so sensitive that a moan escapes him.

"I think I'd better go" says Junhui taking the colored crayons from him and leaves the office as red as a tomato.

Mingyu moans loudly when he feels his bunny biting his neck with some force.

"Ah f*ck bunny" he speaks and runs his hands around Seungcheol's waist sticking him to his body.

"What was all that about?"

"You're mine and you're flirting with Junnie" He wrinkles his forehead and puffs out his peach cheeks so cute that Mingyu wants to bite them.

"I was just doing. Wonwoo a favor by taking care of him for a while. Don't be jealous bunny."

"He can take care of himself and I'm not jealous" Seungcheol says clenching his little hands and stirring in his arms and his Mingoo willing to get off but the older one doesn't allow it.

"If these."

"No, I'm not and there will be no kisses for Mingoo" He says determined.

"Why not?" Mingyu pouts so cute that he starts to melt the little upset bunny's heart.

"Wh-why were you such a bad Mingoo with a bunny."

"I wasn't" He says in defense of him and steals a kiss from the bunny that hits his chest surprised at him.

"If you were. You ignored bunny for Junnie" he pouts Seungcheol and tilts his face without looking at the older man.

"I'm sorry my bunny. Excuse me? Mingoo promises never to do it again" he kisses his neck, tickling the minor.

"Don't know..."

"I love you bunny you are mine and I am yours."

Seungcheol looks at Mingyu with bright eyes surrendering to those sweet eyes and letting himself be kissed but only a short kiss.

"Bunny loves you too."

Because yes. Seungcheol madly loves his  owner and only he can have his attention only he can kiss him.

Hello, new bunny update!

I have a proposal for all my reading bunnies: "Evil Pie" If it reaches ten little stars, I'll upload a special or a marathon, you decide.

#Special Bunny

#Marathon Bunny