Epilogue

Seungcheol has his cheeks filled with strawberries with cream and chocolate sauce in his little hands he has a bowl full of these he loves the summer time because it was the time of strawberries. Your favorite fruit in the world.

Seungcheol has a small 5 month old tummy and if it's small he still doesn't look like a walking watermelon. Her cheeks grew and her hips widened and she has put on six kilos. He is chubby but Mingoo tells him that he is an edible and squishy bunny and it must be like that because when his hyung comes home he does not stop hugging him kissing and biting his cheeks caressing his tummy and talking to his milkweed that cooks in his tummy .

While Seungcheol enjoys his strawberries, Mingoo came out of the bathroom fixing her jacket, they both wore casual clothes, they had a consultation with Dr. Yoona, she was an obstetrician specializing in hybrid pregnancies. Mingoo had made inquiries about her and looked for the best one.

"Are you ready Mingoo?" Seungcheol asks looking at the older man who nods walking over to his baby. He reaches out his arms to help his bunny up.

Tasks that were beginning to get a little more difficult or maybe Seungcheol had become more pampered and he liked having the attention of his Mingoo.

Seungcheol already in the two feet of him smiles big and Mingyu kisses his lips making him tremble in his arms.

"You had chocolate sauce."

Mingyu smirks and gives another small kiss leaving a blushing bunny.

"You make me blush Mingoo" Seungcheol goes forward and takes his bag where he had his baby's album, they were pasting each ultrasound and writing down every little thing that seemed interesting to them.

Mingyu clasps his hands and helps his bunny down the stairs despite his bunny's complaints to which he protests because he can go down by himself.

The puppy keeps wagging his tail and Mingyu has to cuddle him and give him a cookie so he doesn't end up crying.

"I don't like leaving him alone" Seungcheol's eyes fill with tears when he hears the sobs of his puppy luck.

"It'll only be a few hours, darlings, it'll be fine" Mingyu opens the passenger door for Seungcheol who enters still with a pout on his lips.

Mingyu surrounds the car and gets into her respective place made to run and they both leave for the clinic.

"Mingoo"

"Tell me bunny" Mingyu looks at him out of the corner of his eye and dies of tenderness when he sees Seungcheol with his hands folded on his belly and frowning, he was too adorable for that world.

"I want to learn to drive when our cotton candy comes into the world, you won't always be able to drop it off at kindergarten or school so I want to learn to drive" Seungcheol speaks with determination.

Mingyu swallows nervously and his hands sweat a little just imagining his baby in a steering wheel and that something bad could happen to her, his stomach turns and his chest tightens, taking away his oxygen.

"No bunny if you want you will have a car and a driver."

"But Mingoo! What's wrong" Seungcheol looks at him annoyed "Hannie learned to drive and Joshie quit."

Although of course it had been hard to convince Joshua of that, he left him without sex for two weeks until Joshua ended up accepting.

Mingyu sighs and denies again.

"You'll be without kisses and you won't have sy Cuchi Cuchi" Seungcheol turns his face indignantly and looks towards the window keeping his arms crossed.