Bunny at SabaPicnic

Bunny at SabaPicnic

Seungcheol is so happy because it's finally Saturday and as Mingoo promised they would go to the park to enjoy a nice picnic. They would eat little fruits. They would hug each other all afternoon and they would walk through the park holding hands. They would give each other lots of kisses. That's all they would do and Seungcheol was so excited about it that his smile doesn't leave his face. He is the first to get up and wake up Mingyu with a cute little cry.

"Mingoo. Today is SabaPicnic!" He screams with euphoria jumping out of bed and pulling the covers from the older man's body who opens his eyes sleepily but smiles when he hears the voice of his bunny.

"SabaPicnic?" He finally asks in his five senses and getting up from the bed while Seungcheol moves around looking for what he would wear because it's a date and therefore he wants to look cute.

"Yes Mingoo. You must hurry up" he speaks with his sweet voice melting the heart of the older one who comes out of his cozy blankets and hugs the bunny by his waist.

"What if we stay in bed?" He whispers in his ear making Seungcheol blush.

His little cheeks get so red as he scrunches up his face and pouts

"Mingoo you promised."

"I know" he grins cheekily showing his dimple as he places his hands on his bunny's pompous butt.

"Perverted Mingoo!" he squeals and taps the older man's shoulder.

The older man starts laughing and steals a kiss from his sweet bunny to go get ready for his sabaPicnic with his sweet Seungcheol.

Seungcheol is ready wearing cute light blue pants with an adorable light blue cotton vest with sheep prints and a cute scarf that wraps around his neck and covers his lips, revealing only his pretty red cheeks and his shiny eyes.

"Mingoo!"

"I'm coming" Mingyu finally gets ready and takes the basket that is on the coffee table and approaches his adorable bunny taking her chubby hand and giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Come on my pretty bunny."

The color rises more intensely on Seungcheol's chubby cheeks melting everything in Mingyu.
One day he would go into a diabetic coma due to the sweetness. Mingyu is conscious of his Seungcheol giving him more fruit and caresses the chubby cheeks of his little boy and then kisses them.

The world ceases to exist for them when they enclose themselves in their little bubble of love and sweetness nothing exists when they look at each other sweetly and kiss each other with love.

I hope you like it, I swear I imagine Seungcheol all cute and it makes me want to eat him with kisses. Does it happen to you too?