Bunny Marathon 2/5

Bunny in the supermarket

Seungcheol excitedly gets out of the car parked in front of the supermarket and hurries the older man while he has the shopping list in his chubby little hands.

Mingyu gets to the boy's side and fixes his bunny's scarf and then kisses the tip of his nose, which is already all red from the cold.

"Come on precious, the sooner we finish, the sooner we'll be under the blankets hugging each other."

Seungcheol nods happily with his chubby and warm little cheeks "If Mingoo we'll be Flash."

They intertwine their hands and enter the store together, Mingyu takes the cart being guided by his bunny who excitedly begins to see the list and say what they would buy.

"Vegetables! There they are!" He exclaims excited especially seeing carrots taking them out and putting them in the cart "Done!"

"But bunny, we have to bring more vegetables, we can't just bring carrots" Mingyu looks at him with a smile, walking towards where the lettuces were.

But Mingoo bunny doesn't like them. It puffs out his cheeks wrinkling his brows when he sees how the biggest made of all the vegetables goes to the shopping cart.

"You must eat everything bunny, or there will be no sweets" Mingyu spoke seriously while he saw the pout and the pouty little face of his baby.

"Okay Mingoo, I want my cookies and my strawberry milk" Seungcheol says and pushes the cart towards the candy aisle where he puts all the cookies he likes into the cart being controlled by the older man.

"That's a lot of sweet bunny" Mingyu says taking some of it but Seungcheol crosses his arms with his eyes teary and his lip quivering.

"Oh no, I'm not going to fall with that little face. The older man flatly denies it but after a few seconds where they look into each other's eyes, he sighs exhausted, returning the cookies to the cart" What will I do with you, bunny."

"Love me! Kiss me! Pamper me!" enumerates Seungcheol with his little fingers speaking a little louder than normal, gaining the attention of some people who are in the hallway and look at him tenderly.

And Mingyu understands them, his bunny was a fluffy little ball of tenderness. Too cute.

They go through the milk where they take out ten boxes of milk that Seungcheol loves, who, very excited, already opens one and begins to drink.

Mingyu changes the aisle and goes through the meat taking out the one he liked.

"Bunny do you prefer chicken or turkey?" He asks turning on his heel but he's not there. His bunny is gone and his heart begins to race from the fear that runs through his entire body.

"Seungcheol!?" he screams scared returning by the same path but he wasn't there, his Seungcheol was nowhere to be seen and he was already panicking.

"Bunny! Seungcheol!" He runs through the halls looking for the little body of his rabbit until he finds him crying quietly in a hall holding something in his hands.

"Baby!"

"Mingoo!" He screams and runs into the older man's arms, being surrounded by him forcefully, who kisses his hair and feels relief and tranquility return to his body.

"I-I came for rice and then I didn't see you and I was scared, bunny was scared Mingoo" He sobs loudly "I-I stayed here because you say that when I get lost I should stay there and that you would find me..."

"Calm down baby" she kissed his forehead and then his lips tenderly, wiped the minor's cheeks and hugged him again "You're with me, you're a brave bunny and you've done well."

After that, Seungcheol clings tightly to the older man's hand without separating from him. They both go to the car that had been abandoned, they go to the cash register to pay for the food.

On the way Seungcheol wipes his wet cheeks and still trembles from the shock that happened but his Mingoo had found him as a hero.

When Seungcheol gets home, he hugs the older man like a koala and lets him put on his rabbit pajamas and put him to bed, that night he sleeps curled up with Mingyu with his arms around his neck and his legs wrapped around his waist.

"Sleep well baby, I'll take care of your dreams" Mingyu kisses the younger boy's cheek who sighs and nods with his eyes closed.

He sleeps and dreams that he is a bunny prince being saved by his wolf prince who rescues him from an evil supermarket.