Sweet Bunny

Seungcheol looks entertained at Mingyu who is concentrating on the papers on his desk he sees how his face puckers when he disagrees with something how he puckers his lips and then lets them go leaving them red when he nods and seems to sign something.

"Your Mingoo Hyung is the most handsome of all even when he is concentrating."

Seungcheol's cheeks were painted in a pink tone and a smile formed on his lips. He got off the chair squeezing the little unicorn stuffed animal tightly in his arms and walked towards the older man who felt a small hand sneak into his arms.

Mingyu looked at him with a smile and opened his arms allowing his bunny to sit on his legs and he could wrap around his waist.

"Don't wrinkle your forehead Mingoo. You will get wrinkles." Scoups says with a beautiful smile touching Mingyu's forehead.

"I'm sorry my love. I have left you aside for reading." Mingyu makes a sad face stroking the cheek of his blushing bunny.

Seungcheol denied and sweetly kissed the older man's cheek just where a cute dimple peeked out, leaving him with a strawberry flavor.

"Don't worry Mingoo I understand. Smile big. Cheollie will now give you lots of kisses so you don't get sick." He finished with his cheeks as red as apples and tenderly kissed Mingyu's cheeks many times drawing sweet laughter from the older man who squeezed his little bunny tighter.

Mingyu delicately caresses the younger's waist and they both look into each other's eyes and then give each other small kisses on his lips. The older one feeling the strawberry flavor of his Cheollie's lips "which was surely because of the strawberry milk that he had drunk before " although it always had that special flavor that fascinated him.

His hands tenderly cradled the younger's warm and flushed cheeks as he deepened the kiss turning his bunny's little body into small sighs and tremors of love.

Definitely his sweet bunny of all was the most.