Bunny in the Amusement Park

Seungcheol looks at the place with his bright eyes while he gives little jumps in the place he is excited and he can't hide it, he can tell from miles away that he's too happy.

"This is wonderful Mingoo!" Seungcheol exclaims, looking this time at the older man who looks at him with love, marking his dimple on his cheek. "We haven't been here for so long."

"We had to celebrate the beginning of spring and what better together in the amusement park" Mingyu takes the small hand of his and intertwines his fingers.

Seungcheol nods in agreement and without holding back he walks as fast as he can "Which isn't much" because of his short legs. Mingyu follows beside his from time to time letting out a soft laugh at his little bunny.

People look at them but giving them tender looks because obviously his bunny was the cutest of all that did not go unnoticed by anyone.

"We should go on the Mingoo roller coaster" Seungcheol says animatedly and Mingyu simply accepts everything the bunny says about him.

At the height of the roller coaster, Seungcheol is with his arms in the air, screaming and laughing while Mingyu screams in pain, just wanting to get down from there.

"I love you Mingoo!" Seungcheol yells as the cart goes down happily. And Mingyu, upon hearing that, thinks that it is worth going on the horrible roller coaster.

"That was great" Seungcheol claps excitedly as he gets off and looks at Mingyu with a smile, making a small face when he sees him. "Are you alright Mingoo? You're pale."

"I'm fine, bunny" With a hand on his heart, Mingyu is grateful to be alive and to touch the ground with his feet.

"Should we go back up?" Says Seungcheol lively widening his smile making his eyes disappear into two half moons his chubby cheeks were ready to kiss.

"Nope!" Mingyu denies "I mean there are more games we should try others."

Seungcheol laughs softly and puts his hands up to his lips, covering them "Okay Mingoo I know you were scared"

Seungcheol kisses his cheek and takes the tall man's hand. "You were very brave Mingoo bunny is proud."

Yixing can't let out a laugh at his baby's lips.

"Do I deserve an award?" Mingyu asks, surrounding his little boy's waist, who immediately blushes and nods excitedly.

"You deserve lots of kisses" Seungcheol puts his chubby little hands on the older man's cheeks and tenderly puts his lips together over and over again.

"I loved my award."

Seungcheol separates and entwines his Mingoo's hand with his again. "Let's go to other games."

They spent the whole afternoon from game to game Mingyu earning one or the other kiss from her baby and more when he wins her a large stuffed sheep. The cry that Seungcheol had given when he won had been one of complete happiness.

"Should we go to the haunted house?" Says Mingyu and Seungcheol immediately shakes his head.

"No Mingoo, the bunny is scared" he puffs out his cheeks and puffs out his lower lip which is kissed immediately, but it's not Mingyu's fault it's his baby's fault that she's too irresistible.

"It's okay, bunny, there will be no house of terror" Mingyu hugs him tightly, sheltering the bunny who was afraid of him but she loved him that way.

"My scared bunny" Mingyu whispers and laughs softly while Seungcheol hides his little head in the older man's neck.

Late a lot? Yes, my excuse is that I had no inspiration for this story, I was dry, I had no idea until now that my bulb lit up kkk

I hope you liked it and I will try to update more often, I adore you my reading bunnies.

I wonder if there are reading bunnies "Doubtful face"