Bunny and A Proposal

The days in Busan were almost over, they left on Friday at noon for Seoul with two days to go. Grandma Kim and mother Kim pouted from time to time knowing that the farewell was so close.

Seungcheol enjoys candy while walking holding hands with his Mingoo. They had toured the city, went to museums, visited parks, and had lunch at a typical restaurant in the area.

"Where shall we go now Mingoo?" She asks looking at him with a little smile that melts the older man's heart.

"We're going to have dinner" Mingyu mentions and smiles at her bunny and stands on her toes to kiss her pretty dimple.

Both continue walking until they take a taxi that would take them to the place, where Mingyu reserved a table for two people.

Seungcheol that night looked resplendently beautiful with his little ears in the air and his pompous little tail wagging from side to side because of how excited he was. It was already night and the full moon was shining and beautiful.

When they arrived at the restaurant they were made to go up to the third floor where the sky was not covered by a roof, you could see the stars and the moon, the pollution of the city didn't even seem to reach that place. Seungcheol was wide-eyed in wonder at the beauty of the place.

A single table was in the center with two places for them, glasses of water, wine, the bottle of wine "Although Bunny did not drink alcohol" a rose rested in the center of such a beautiful pink color.

"This is so pretty." Seungcheol says with a smile and his cheeks flushed because the atmosphere was so romantic.

Mingyu guides him to the table and helps him sit down like a gentleman then pours the wine into both glasses.

"We'll just make a toast. Tonight is special baby." Says Mingyu raising his glass just like Seungcheol who smiles happily.

"Then we should toast because we love each other" Seungcheol says with his tender voice and flushed cheeks.

"And for us for a future together until we are two grandpas" Seungcheol nods and they clink their glasses before taking a small sip. Seungcheol at the bitter contact of the wine wrinkles his little nose and sticks out his tongue. He definitely didn't like him, he preferred his chocolate milk or his strawberry juice.

Mingyu laughs with the expression of his baby who makes a very cute pout for the older one. After that the food came pumpkin ravioli as the waiter had said. Dessert Seungcheol's favorite part was a chocolate mousse.

The evening was enjoyable and the couple did not stop laughing and talking. Mingyu would have his lips to receive the dessert that his bunny gave him and then it was Seungcheol who was fed by the older one.

Soft music begins to play and Mingyu, like a gentleman, stands up and invites his bunny to dance, which he accepts, smiling and delighted.

Seungcheol's arms surround the neck of the tall man and Mingyu's hands surround the small waist of his little one. His eyes do not take off from the opposite, both shining like fireflies because they were in front of the love of his life.

"The day I met you in that adoption center, I knew that you would change my life. I knew when I saw your eyes that my heart would fall for you and I would belong to you for the rest of my life" Mingyu begins "You don't know how happy you make me, you are my whole world bunny."

"And you mine Mingoo". Seungcheol kisses each other's lips softly and tenderly.

"I love you bunny, and I want to be with you forever. I don't see a life where you're not there and I'm selfish because I want you just for myself" Mingyu separates from his bunny who looks at him curiously. The older one takes a box out of his pocket and leans on one knee against the tiles.

"My bunny, will you marry me?"

Seungcheol looks at him surprised, his heart beats fast and his eyes fill with tears while his lips tremble from him, he does not hesitate for a second to throw himself into his Mingoo's arms, both going straight to the ground embraced.

"That is a yes?" Mingoo laughs hugging his little one tightly.

"It's a thousand times yes it's a sure thing I want to marry you." Seungcheol finally says with a smile. Mingyu straightens up, sitting on the floor with his bunny on his lap. He takes the ring out of the box and places it on the finger of his lover.

The ring was rose gold in color with a thin line down the center of sparkling diamonds. It was beautiful and delicate. Just like Seungcheol.

"I want to get married tomorrow" Seungcheol says happily.

"We can't get married tomorrow love, I want the wedding to be perfect. Besides, we have to invite our friends."

Seungcheol pouts.

"Okay, the cake must be pink sweetheart and there must be chocolate milk. And you can't have a bachelor party" Seungcheol with the last thing crinkles his nose and denies. Yixing didn't have to see women or men with noodle bodies.

Mingyu laughs as he listens to the baby talk about him being the happiest man next to his bunny Seungcheol.

And they would be together forever.

Our bunny and Mingoo are getting married! T-T Everyone is invited of course.