Special 2/2

Seungcheol had put on a hat covering his little white and fluffy ears protecting them from the cold of the autumn season where the leaves fell adorning the floors of the streets.

The pastel pink vest covered Seungcheol's little hands while his little feet drummed against the asphalt waiting for his friend Hannie to show up.

They almost never left the house alone but this was for a special cause.

"Seungcheollieee when it's my turn you'll have to help me too." Jeonghan speaks trembling slightly and they both squeeze their little hands more.

"Of course Jeonghanniee. Don't worry."

They both walk through the stores looking for what would be the perfect gift and Seungcheol becomes more and more discouraged when he can't find it.

"Don't worry Cheollie there's still time." Jeonghan encourages him with a smile.

Seungcheol nods and soon regains his spirits and they enter a party shop where they sell everything for parties.

Here they both buy hats, balloons and some trumpets and streamers, laughing from time to time. Seungcheol takes out his bunny purse when paying making the cashier smile charmingly who looks at him flirtatiously and then when he passes his ticket he hands him a piece of paper with a number and a drawing on the side heart.

Seungcheol wrinkled his little nose without understanding and left thanking him. Jeonghan just laughed and made fun of him after all Jeonghan had understood the young man's flirtation.

"Jeonghannie. Don't tease!" Seungcheol protests with a pout.

"You are a very innocent bunny Cheollie." Says the youngest and takes the bunny's hand again and together they continue walking

They stop right outside a lingerie store and Jeonghan jumps up excited having a great idea in his little head.

"I know what the perfect gift will be!" He yells excitedly and places his little hands on Seungcheol's shoulders who looks at him scared and curious. Jeonghan's ideas weren't always the best.

"What idea?"

"Well you" The younger says very obviously.
"Mingyu won't be able to resist you."

"I don't understand." Seungcheol speaks pouting his lips and Jeonghan sighs in denial.

"Just the two of you with cute pastel pink stockings, cute boxers, a pink necklace and a ribbon on your little head plus your cute little ears. You'll be tenderly provocative!" he yells again excited.

"Jeonghan!" Seungcheol yells with his cheeks very red. He couldn't get certain images out of his head.

"What? It's an excellent idea a night of passion" he makes her eyebrows.

Seungcheol sighed doubtfully not knowing what to say but he couldn't say anything as Jeonghan pulled him into the store and soon they were leaving with everything Seungcheol needed.

Seungcheol despite that "gift" bought another gift plus a nice scarf in red and mahogany tones very warm for the coming winter along with a nice and warm gloves. Because Mingyu lately arrived with very cold hands.

In he returned the gift and both holding hands left the mall loaded with bags.

"We still have to go to the supermarket and it's already 12 we have two hours before Mingoo and Joshua get home." Seungcheol speaks with his frowning face.

"Don't worry Cheollie. We'll make it." Jeonghan says determinedly and they both walk towards the nearest supermarket.

When they enter they put away their bags and enter attracting attention. Both Jeonghan and Seungcheol blushed from the smiles they received and the occasional look.