Special Birthday

Surprise Bunny

Seungcheol was sulking all day. He didn't want to go from store to store and he doesn't want to eat ice cream either he just wants to be with his Mingoo because that day is very special!

Bunny is having his birthday and he only thought of spending the whole day with the older man but his plans fell apart when Mingoo was called from the office and had to leave in a hurry. He wanted to accompany him but was stopped by Jeonghan who, very excited, called him saying that he had to accompany him on a top secret mission. He didn't quite understand but he found himself blackmailed by Hannie.

"You will accompany me, right Cheollie? You are my best friend and you love me, just like me together we are super powerful" Silence "I can't go alone Cheollie, Joshie never lets me go out alone."

Seungcheol was blackmailed by Jeonghan and pouted at him. And now there they are together in the mall going from store to store being dragged by an excited Jeonghan who looks at each item of clothing and sometimes makes him try on a few things.

"Take off that grumpy face Cheollie you look ugly" Annoyed Jeonghan stopping outside a store.

"My little feet hurt from walking so much, I'm very cold" he says, pouting and puffing out his cheeks. "It's my birthday and I just want to be with him and give me kisses" his eyes fill with tears alarming Jeonghan. Seungcheol was very sensitive.

"For sure he forgets that today bunny was one more year old" Seungcheol sobs raising his little hands in the shape of a fist to his little eyes.

"Nope!" He says excited and immediately hugs him. "I don't think he has forgotten. Mingoo remembers every thing and date when it comes to you."

Seungcheol looks at his friend with his lower lip puffy and trembling with slight sobs. Bunny was very sad.

Jeonghan managed to calm him down a bit and in his little head he just cursed the drugged Korean man, he had to rush with the surprise for Seungcheol. Because he hates to see his friend cry.

"It's all set, Hannie. Bring the bunny, Mingyu is digging a hole in the apartment because he's so anxious" Hong Jisoo.

Jeonghan gives a little cry of emotion at last all that torture for Seungcheol would end.

"What's happening?" Seungcheol asks with his cheeks smeared with sugar from the pink cotton he was eating. Jeonghan had managed to calm him down with a lot of candy.

"It's already getting very cold Cheollie so let's go home" Jeonghan gets up excited and together holding hands they leave the mall, Seungcheol is curious because Jeonghan spent the whole afternoon from store to store, but he didn't buy anything. They had wasted the whole afternoon!

It didn't take much to take a taxi and all the way Jeonghan was texting with Joshua, maybe who knows that Seungcheol sighs and lowers his head and wonders if his Mingoo is already home. He wants to spend the last hours of his birthday next to the older one.

"Thank you very much, Mr. Taxi Driver" Jeonghan tells him, getting off with Seungcheol from the taxi outside the building.

Seungcheol hurries his little steps towards the apartment, his little heart is beating wildly in his chest, he wants to see his Mingoo and hug him tight, he didn't care that he didn't remember his birthday but he wanted lots of kisses and taking refuge in his arms, he misses him a lot.

"Cheollie wait for me" he yells and Jeonghan runs to catch up with him.

Seungcheol stops in front of the door of his house and opens it very quickly, getting a big surprise.

"Happy Birthday Bunny!" They all shout. This is your Mingoo with a little pink hat, the others are with confetti that they threw and bugles. His eyes sparkle seeing the older man smile at him showing his dimple. I don't wait a second to jump into his arms and sob happily.

His Mingoo had not forgotten his birthday. He made him a "Surprise Mega Bunny!"

"Don't cry bunny" Mingyu hugs him tightly and kisses his chubby cheeks.

"Bu-Bunny I thought you forgot Mingoo" He sobs and his pout shakes in a way that makes you want to kiss him "I love you Mingoo so much with all my little heart."

"I would never forget your birthday baby" Mingyu ends up sealing that moment with a tender kiss that makes Seungcheol blush because of the screams that can be heard in the apartment.

His friends were there Jeonghan took pictures of everything and everyone Joshua followed him with his eyes, always taking care of his puppy. Jihoon seemed to be preoccupied with distributing the food while keeping a small smile and Soonyoung the cute little tiger falls asleep on the couch every once in a while waking up to steal some food. There's even Wonwoo and the smallest Junnie who although sometimes he tends to get jealous of the kitten because he gets very close to his Mingoo, still likes him and they usually play a lot. Vernon, a somewhat naughty cat, does nothing but yell and joke, sometimes being scolded by Seungkwan.

It was definitely the best surprise of all.

He spent the rest of the afternoon glued to his Mingoo, sharing little kisses from time to time and having fun with his friends, he opened all his gifts and the one he liked the most was a drawing set, now he could color all day. That was a gift from his Mingoo.

Little by little, everyone started to leave, the first was the Soonhoon couple, nicknamed by Jeonghan. Soonyoung was snoring on the couch and Jihoon decided to take the cute Hoshi away from him.

"For me those two just went to have sex" Jeonghan talks funny being so loose tongue sometimes.

"We could go do the same" Joshua says with a mischievous smile on his face making Jeonghan blush to the ears.

Mingyu laughs and squeezes the waist of her bunny tighter.

"Bye and Mingoo don't hit him so hard" Jeonghan says laughing and then walks out the door.

"Alone at last" Mingyu looks at her baby's cute eyes that shine with love and her warm and rosy cheeks make him look like the most beautiful angel in the world.

"Happy birthday Bunny" Mingyu puts their foreheads together and distributes kisses on his cheeks until they reach his lips and melt into a kiss full of love.

Seungcheol's legs tremble from the little kisses that the older man distributes and he clings tightly to avoid falling, butterflies are all over the room enclosing them in his bubble of love.

"Happy birthday Bunny" Mingyu puts their foreheads together and distributes kisses on their cheeks until they reach their lips and melt into a kiss full of love.

Seungcheol's legs tremble from the kisses that the older man distributes and he holds on tightly to avoid falling. The butterflies are all over the room, enclosing them in his love bubble.

"Thank you Mingoo. You are the cutest thing that has happened to me in my bunny life."

I hope you liked this special, I know I should have uploaded the adventures of Seungcheol and Jeonghan but we'll leave that for the next chapter. I couldn't miss a special for Seungcheol's birthday.

I send a kiss to all my reading bunnies. I love you and thank you for the love of being a story with an overdose of tenderness.