Special 1/2

Seungcheol frowns at her forehead as he pursed his lips into a cute pout then nibbles on them before making a cute face as she scribbles a few notes into her notebook while shaking her head.

The Birthday of her beloved Mingoo would soon be coming up and he wanted to give her a mega and surprising surprise because her beloved Mingoo of his deserved all the moon and stars.

His little ears fall into his hair black as night and he crosses his legs revealing his chubby white legs that the older man loved to caress.

"Already!" He says letting out a small cry of emotion and begins to feel the heat of her cheeks rise as well as her temperature.

"What do you know, Bunny?" Mingyu enters the room where Seungcheol was sitting on the carpet leaving his pretty legs visible.

"After all, he was only wearing the older man's shirt"

"Nothing Hyung-ah" Seungcheol smiles nervously and squeezes his little pink notebook tightly so that the older man couldn't see the contents of it or all his surprise bunny would be spoiled!

Mingyu narrows his eyes and then takes a sip of his cup of steaming tea. The bunny was hiding something from him.

"Mingoo can I borrow your cell phone?" Says Seungcheol with flushed cheeks getting up from the fluffy carpet still squeezing the notebook tightly in his little hands.

"For?" Mingyu asks leaving his cup of tea on the nightstand and when his bunny approaches. Mingyu imprisons him with his arms.

"I have to call Hannie" Seungcheol says lowering his eyes embarrassed feeling discovered.

"If you give me a little kiss. I'll think about it" Mingyu smiles stretching the corners of his lips upwards and showing his cute dimple making the bunny tremble and how the butterflies on his tummy went crazy.

"I'll give you all the kisses you want Mingoo" The youngest smiles delighted.

His lips come together in a tender kiss that begins to heat up when the older man's tongue makes its way into the little mouth of his bunny running through his entire oral cavity and his hands go down naughtily to his rear. minor.

"So soft and squishable" thinks the older one.

Seungcheol feels all his red face and even more when they separate due to lack of air and Mingyu looks at him with desire.

Bunny would be eaten.

"Mingoo!" Say Seungcheol.

"Your cellphone?"

"You can't call him later besides they're always calling each other." Says the older one with a pout on his lips.

"I can't. Mingoo it's now or never," the youngest says with a serious face.

Mingyu lets go and reaching into his pocket taking the cell phone out of him and passing it to an excited Seungcheol.

"Thank you Mingoo!" He gives him a peck on his cheek and runs out of the room closing the door behind him and walking towards the outside bathroom where he locks himself in not wanting to look too suspicious.

He dials the number of his friend Hannie, a cute little lop-eared puppy hybrid of a cute brown very sweet and playful.

He beeps three times as Jeonghan's squeaky adorable voice comes through the phone.

"Hannie, I'm Seungcheollie here reporting." Seungcheol says as he rests his little ears on the door in case he hears the older man's footsteps.

"Oh! Hannie here listening" he says he whispers.

"I already have a plan Hannie." He whispers Seungcheol grinning from ear to ear.

"We must get together."

"What is Seungcheollie's plan?" Jeonghan whispers excitedly and Seungcheol bets that he was doing little hops.

"We can't talk around here we have to meet in the usual little park tomorrow when Mingoo and Joshua Hyung go to work." He has decided the bunny.

"Perfect." He whispers as a thick voice is heard calling Jeonghan and then a door being opened.

"Baby what are you doing in the closet?"

Seungcheol holds back a giggle and says.

"Bye Hannie. See you."

"Goodbye Bunny Seungcheolliieee."

"Bye Seungcheollieee."

"goodbye Hannie..."

"Nothing Joshi"

Seungcheol listens before hanging up the call and unlocking the door and then opening it and getting a scare to death when he sees Mingyu leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"Since when do you lock yourself in this bathroom to talk on the phone?" Question surprised and curious Mingyu.

"Mingoo you almost scared me to death!" He exclaimed the bunny bringing a hand to the left side of his chest feeling how his heart was beating wildly.

"You're hiding something from me, naughty bunn," says the older one.

"Of course not Mingoo." He shakes Seungcheol with his little hands and rushes into the room being followed by Mingyu who watches him from the door as he hides the little pink notebook.

"Mingoo if you touch this little notebook. Bunny will be very mad at you and there will be no kissing" Seungcheol says with a serious face and a frown looking very adorable even though he wants to look like a bad and rude bunny.

"It's okay. I won't take anything you don't want" Mingyu says approaching and hugging his naughty Seungcheol by the waist.

"Now can we continue where we were?"

Seungcheol blushes when he feels the older man's soft lips on his neck making his skin crawl.

The Bunny now would be devoured.

I hope you like this special that I am doing for Mingoo's birthday and later I will upload the second part.