Bunny Marathon 3/5

Sad bunny

A week in which Mingyu comes home late and all he does is kiss him goodnight and go to bed to sleep and not every night happens that way, because there are even some where he waits for him in the covered chair for his blanket but ending up falling asleep and waking up the next morning he only finds an empty bed with a note that he writes:

'Good morning baby the breakfast is ready bunny eat well...Mingyu loves you'

A note next to him again that Saturday morning which he thought would be different but he was wrong about it his Mingoo was not there and he woke up alone.

Bunny is sad because his Mingoo is not supposed to work on Saturdays and they always do something together, go out or stay at home cuddling and snuggling under the covers.

He does not get out of bed to have breakfast because he is sad and angry with the older man, he simply covers himself with the blanket up to his head and sobs perhaps for hours, he misses his Mingoo with all his little rabbit heart.

He feels when the door is open and hears the older man's voice calling him but he doesn't move from his spot on the bed.

"Bunny is here!" the door closes and Mingyu frowns at not seeing his baby run into his arms.

He finishes taking off his shoes and puts on his slippers, walks past the kitchen, seeing the breakfast intact on the table.

"Bunny? Are you alright, baby? Why is breakfast untouched...?" Mingyu asks as he enters the room and sees a little ball on the bed that shakes under the covers where light sobs can be heard.

"Hey baby" he Walks over to the bed and sits on the edge "What's wrong? Are you sick?"

Nothing, just more sobs he receives and Mingyu sighs worried because his bunny doesn't look at him and doesn't speak to him.

"Baby please talk to me" the older begs.

"No, bunny is sad" he says with his voice breaking from crying, something that squeezes the older man's heart as if he were suffocating.

"Why are you sad bunny?...Please look at me."

Seungcheol finally reveals his face and looks at him with his teary eyes and his cheeks soaked with tears.

"Because Mingoo has left him alone" he pouts and his lip trembles "He works a lot and leaves Bunny alone all day and Bunny misses him a lot" he breaks down crying again.

Upon hearing this, Mingyu feels guilty because his bunny was right, she had put him aside and neglected him because she was waiting to close a deal with an investor. He feels like hitting himself for being a complete idiot, he hates seeing his Seungcheol cry and even more when it's his fault.

Without hesitation, she surrounds him with her arms and kisses his peach cheeks, his forehead and the point of his nose, and then kisses his lips.

"I'm so sorry baby, it won't happen again, Mingoo is here with you."

"Does Mingoo still love me?" He asks hugging him tightly and hiding his face in the older man's neck.

"With all my heart Baby, I love you more than my life. Will you forgive me, bunny?" Mingyu asks rubbing Seungcheol's back.

"If Mingoo bunny forgives him and he also loves him very much."

"As a reward we will do whatever you want."

"Bunny wants kisses and lots of love."

"Then that will have my baby" Mingyu immediately puts his lips together and kisses him sweetly and delicately.

"Bunny isn't sad anymore?"

"No, it's not sad anymore bunny was cured with the power of Mingoo."

They spent the whole afternoon hugging and snuggling sharing kisses and laughs.

Even though Seungcheol was sad, his Mingoo would always heal his heart with lots of love.

How are we doing so far? Shall we continue?